2

"How can i make him see me?" Haechan asks Chenle with a pout. He rubs his hands across his face as he whines.
"Maybe, and I'm just making a suggestion but maybe you should just be direct and tell him." He suggests making Haechan pout.
"You know I can't risk our friendship like that." He says sadly, making Chenle scoff.
"We all grew up together, went to school together, are best friends and aside from Mark and you two, we are all dating and everything is fine." He sighs and gets back to work when a new set of customers come in. This night Renjun isn't here, he's with Chenle, Jisung and Jeno. 
"Why are you so sad Haechanie?" Jeno asks.
"Is it your unrequited love with Renjun?"'he asks making Haechan's jaw drop as he looks at Chenle angrily.
"I didn't say anything, I never even told Jisung." He whisper shouts.
"Wait, what didn't you tell me? Are you keeping secrets from your boyfriend?" Jisung asks offended.
"No baby, this is just a complicated matter that only the adults can know." Chenle says, watching with a fond smile as Jisung nods and walks away.
"It's so cute how his head is always in the clouds." Chenle says with a huge grin on his face.
"True, just keep an eye on him he's bound to get hurt one day." Jeno says with a chuckle.
The day is a little busier than usual for a Wednesday but that's only because of a meeting at a hotel conference room across the street. Mostly their customers are doctors from the ER down the street at this time. They have been begging him to be open over night, promising that they will keep him busy enough but then he would have to hire two more people for the overnight shift. He's been considering it for some time now but he's not sure.

"How do you know?" Haechan finally asks Jeno when there is a slight lull in customers.
"What, your one sided love? It's just that obvious." He says with a shrug.
"Really?" He questions watching him shrug again.
"I wish he could see it too." He says sadly.
The night drags on per usual. Any time he isn't working with Renjun he's bored and disinterested. It hasn't always been this way. When he first discovered he actually had real feelings for him he was in high school, he was fine with not telling him, he figured they would pass. But as they got older and still see each other almost every day, his feelings developed deeper. He's now at a point where it's driving him crazy. It didn't help when Chenle and Jisung announced they were dating. Jeno and Jaemin on the other hand have been together since high school.
"Maybe you should go on a date?" Jeno asks him. Haechan frowns and looks down.
"I'm not interested in dating some random dude when it's him I'm in love with." Jeno rolls his eyes.
"I mean, ask him out this weekend. You don't have to frame it like a date but like two friends hanging out. Then treat him special like you would if it was a date and maybe he will finally see." He watches as Haechan's brain finally comprehends what he's saying and smiles showing his pretty eye smile.
"That's not such a bad idea." He says.
"There is a reason why I love you after all." Haechan says. Jeno just purses his lips in fake anger and elbows him.
"Jeno? You guys never did tell us how you and Jaemin started dating. Tell me how you managed to ask him out?" Haechan asks. Jeno coughs and looks away with a red face.
"It wasn't me. He asked me." Chenle scoffs.
"Ok, elaborate." He says, both watching him intently.
"It was the night we had that big game. Remember the big party at DK's house?" They both nod.
"We were tired, or I was and he helped me find a place to sleep." His cheeks redden as he goes on.
"Jaemin is going to kill me. Ugh." He covers his face before finishing.
"He got in bed with me too. We fell asleep and the next morning I was half asleep and he was too. He flopped over me and our uh, let's just say we both were having nice dreams and we kind of found each other and there was a lot of touching and kissing and we kind of woke up in the middle of it and I didn't know what to even do. I was frozen, but Jaemin, he unbuckled my pants and finished me off so then I guess I returned the favor." He laughs at the memory.
"It was so awkward for maybe a minute. Then he just leaned over me and kissed me. This kiss was different, it held feeling and I knew exactly what he was trying to say. Then he asked me to be his boyfriend and the rest is history." Haechan looks like he could cry.
"That's fucking cute." He says with a pout.
"Tell me yours Chenle?" He asks softly.
"You know mine though." Haechan pouts.
" I know but I want to hear it since I'll never have one." Chenle rolls his eyes.
"Hear what?" Renjun asks after walking in to get something from his office. Haechan looks uncomfortable but the other two don't care.
"He wants me to tell how Jisung and I got together." He hums and leans on the counter.
"I want to hear." He rolls his eyes again.
"You two are pathetic. He's clumsy, and he tripped me and when he was apologizing he told me how he loves me so much and would never want to hurt me but then he wouldn't shut up so I kissed him. End of story. Ours was so much more pg than you and Jaemin." He says laughing at Jeno.
"Wait, you have to tell me." Renjun says with a giant smile.
"I don't want to say it again. Ask Haechan." Jeno says walking away with red cheeks.
He looks at Haechan with a pout and he couldn't resist that if he tried.
"Follow me." He says walking toward his office. He proceeds to tell him but for some reason talking about hand jobs and kissing are difficult for him. He wishes it was them. He takes a deep breath and gets it out much to Renjun's amusement. He didn't seem to catch on to his troubles which Haechan is thankful for. He excuses himself from Renjun's office and goes out to pretend cry on Chenle's shoulder.
"I'm going home." Haechan announces as Jaemin comes in to finish his shift. He notices Renjun walking out of the office and Jeno gives him a nod then mouths "ask him" when he doesn't seem to understand.
"Hey, Junie?" He looks over with a smile and hums.
"Will you go to the beach with me this weekend?" He asks while nervously fisting his pants. Renjun smiles, he loves to bring his sketchbook to the beach.
"That sounds fun. I'm scheduled to work though, maybe next weekend?" He asks and the look of utter disappointment on Haechan's face makes even Chenle feel sorry for him.
"It's ok, I'll take Saturday for you. I could use a little extra cash anyway." Chenle says quickly, looking at Jisung who nods like he doesn't mind.
"Oh, great! It's a date. Should we meet here?" Renjun asks. Haechan can only nod with a smile. As much as he loved hearing Renjun declare it was a date, he knows it isn't. He knows he doesn't see him that way and probably never will. After Renjun walks out Haechan runs up to Chenle and hugs him tightly.
"Thank you so much." Chenle giggles.
"You owe me." Haechan nods.
"Anytime." He walks out that night just a little happier.