Kiaria

Aqua spluttered in indignation. "Stop cutting me off! I'm a goddess! You should just act like the poor human you are and respect me!" That sentence caused a chain reaction it seemed, as two more godlike beings suddenly materialized from above Aqua. One had gorgeous silver hair with vibrant violet eyes, and the other had green hair and blue eyes.

"Lady Aqua, by decree of the gods you are being stripped of your title as a god. All of your followers will be split between the sects and regions of the world you reside in. And any previous churches or cities that were following you shall be torn down at once.

Aqua seemed to freeze at the declaration, before standing up and snapping at the other goddesses. "How dare you try to get rid of my beauty! You stuck up bitch Rita! And you too Eris! I can't believe you would just vote to get rid of me, your senior like that! After all I've done for you too you flat chested bimbo!"

As Aqua continued screeching away obscenities, the silver haired goddess floated to my side. "I'm deeply sorry you have to bear witness to such an ungodly sight, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to take over your soul-like orientation from here as they erase Aqua from existence..."

I tried forming any remorse for the blue haired beauty with the soul of a demon before realizing, I truly didn't care. Subconsciously I muttered out an ok and then the screeching stopped as the silver haired goddess created a barrier of air between the two groups of us.

"Alright so..." she then began muttering under her breath. 'Introduction, see their death, give them a choice, video games... should be easy.'

"Alright so, I'm the goddess Eris, junior goddess to the former senior goddess Aqua, you've obviously heard that you've died and as of now-" She tilted her head before she blanched, looking nearly on the verge of puking.

She composed herself, albeit shakily, before taking me what I'd been wanting to know since I'd died. Which I would then regret and magically forget.

"So anyways, there's three options to choose now that you've died, you can either go to heaven, which isn't all that bad, a little lazy maybe. Or you can be reincarnated with no memories back in your original world."

I looked at Eris quizzically. "I thought you said there were three? As much as I'd rather be reincarnated I still wanna know what the third is."

She took a deep breath, as If psyching herself up. "The third is the thing you guys call an isekai, where you get transported to a completely new world with all of your memories. The downside to this choice is the demon king that's causing chaos to the world. It'd be your job to go as a reincarnate and defeat the devil king once and for all."

I looked at Eris dead in her eyes. "Reincarnation please." She spluttered. "Please? We even give the adventurers a skill of sorts, as well as starting currency and knowledge of the world. It'd be great if you-"

"Reincarnation please" I said again, In the most monotone way I could.

She let out a groggy moan of despair.