Sharker OneShot

NSFW

It had all started out as a date.

It was just a simple dinner date, and the whole time we were eating Parker had been trying to hold my hand, kiss me or turn me on the whole time. I hadn't minded but it made me feel self aware of my suddenly horny boyfriend.

I was glad when we finished eating and went back to my place but that's when it got more intense. I was driving back to my apartment with Parker in tow when he started to sexually arouse me.

He put his hand on my thigh and started softly squeezing it, and then dragging his fingers over it. It felt so wrong but- mm...

But it felt so good. I held in a moan as he squeezed both my thighs and made me shudder at his touch. I risked a look over at him and he wore a giant grin on his face.

I then turned my attention back to driving but soon found it impossible as he put a hand down my pants, nearly touching me. I held in another moan as he touched the wet spot on the boxers I was wearing.

I wanted him. No that would be wrong. I can't. Not now. I wanted him to turn me on. It felt good to be touched like this. It made me feel good. Ahh, no. What am I thinking! N- nnngh.

Parkers hand suddenly found it's way inside my boxers and a moan escaped my lips as he teased my lower regions. Fuck...

I finally made it back to my apartment and parked the car before rushing out and getting a head start on Parker to recompose myself. I sat on my bed as I thought about us. We had been dating for 4 years and of all times he would choose now to be horny. Just great.

Parker then walked in through my bedroom door holding a bag that he set down on the floor before walking over to me shoving me down on my bed. He then groped my left breast, causing me to groan.

What was he doing to me? His touch made me want more and the sensations he made me feel felt like pure bliss.

I had been so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't feel him take my shirt or bra off. I didn't feel the rush of cool air in my bare chest. The only indication I got was when Parker took my breast in his mouth and started to gently bite it and swirl it around in my mouth.

It felt surreal as I let out a deep moan, feeling a knot form in my stomach as Parker touched me all over.

Suddenly I felt a rush of air on my legs as Parker removed my pants and I shivered in anticipation. "Parkerrrrr..." I moaned out. Oh god... What is he doing to me...

Parker said nothing as he slowly removed my boxers, intentionally dragging his hands over my bare skin, causing me to become even more aroused. And when he finally got them off he blew on my clit, making me squirm.

"Parker please... Fuck... me..." I couldn't resist any more. The knot in my stomach grew as he swirled my clit around and pinched it. He was teasing me. And it was getting harder to not just yell at him to fuck me.

He then looked at me innocently as he moved his face down to my moist folds. I was only given a few seconds to be in confusion before he shoved his tongue into my region and started to make me a moaning mess.

He bit, licked, and sucked on my clit for several minutes and during those minutes I lost control of myself. I moaned in pure ecstasy, over and over again. It was only when he stopped when I could think about what had just happened.

I wanted more. No, not want. I needed more. I craved more of his touch. I craved the way he made me feel. I wanted him to take all of me and get rid of the knot in my stomach. I wanted him to be rough with me the way I imagined him to be in my wet dreams.

I didn't realize Parker was talking to me, but by the time I did it was too late as he shoved one of his fingers in my wetness. My... My pussy. I screamed out his name as he fingered me and started to pump his finger in and out of me.

I wasn't thinking straight. None of this was right. It wasn't the time. But I felt so good. So when I screamed more at Parker, I felt I made the right choice as he shoved another two fingers into my pussy, making me scream again.

He then kissed me before trailing a series of kisses down my collarbone and chest before coming back to my neck. Making me shiver in anticipation again. All my common sense had gone out the window at this point and all I wanted was him.

He was still fingering me when he found the sweet spot on my neck. And he abused it. He made me continue to what felt like endless moaning as he fingered me and teased me to no end.

The knot in my stomach was stating to hurt. And then suddenly it was all I could feel as Parker stopped. He pulled his fingers out of me and stopped sucking on me and I whimpered from the absence of his touch. Unable to get up.

Parker got off the bed and went over to his bag where he pulled out a thing that looked like an electronic toothbrush, but smaller. And bigger in diameter, with a knob on it's base. He also got a rope and some other thing before walking back to me.

Parker put the weird toothbrush and the other thing down before brushing my hair over my face and tying me down to my bed. I struggled to get away from the rope but Parker was stronger and tied me up. I felt exposed.

He spread my legs and tied them too before coming back to me. I tried being angry with Parker but I physically couldn't. He trailed his fingers over my thighs again and suddenly the knot in my stomach tried to burst. Parker then leaned over me and huskily whispered in my ear.

"I know that you want me, but I'd much rather tease you. And this-" He held up the toothbrush thing. "Is a vibrator." My eyes widened and I tried moving away from him but didn't manage to do anything as he turned it on and rested it against my clit. Making me throw my head back and jerk around. Suddenly the knot in my stomach broke as I yelled out in pure pleasure and orgasmed before passing out as Parkers green eyes stared down at m- wait, green eyes?

><__><

Tora asked for me to post it and she shall receive. As well as the rest of the world.

WC: 1201
Final Edit: 11/13/18