I will piece you together

"I must say Matpat. Your theories of my game have gotten closer. A little too close for my liking. By the time my latest game goes out I might be forced to... add you to the system..."

Scott pauses in his talk as he continues to pace back and forth in front of Matpat. Debating his actions.

"Wouldn't it be something. To put you, the theorist, into the very game you create the most theories of? To simply. Make you disappear?"

A small grin lined Scott's face. Almost giddy at the idea. But yet a regretful look still lingered.

"Here's the deal Matthew. You throw everyone else off of my game. You allow me to bring the franchise to life in the real world. And in return. You get to witness my digital takeover with your own eyes."

This whole time however. Matpat was gagged. His mouth not only taped over but also stuffed with a cloth. He was tied to a metal chair. The simple chair was lined with red, yellow, and blue streamers. Almost like it had come from a party room.

His eyes were wide. His heart racing. His theories were correct. All his time and effort was important. But the second he got close... he was stopped by yet another problem. Or in this case. Scott himself.

"So Matthew? What will it be?" Scott pulled the gag off of Matpat's mouth. "Also terribly sorry about the gag but it was far better than having you interrupt me and ask me questions. So?"

Even tied to the chair with his ability to speak back. It was still a risky decision. His fans would notice. But at the same time he couldn't die. He was the only one who saw the faint lines between the coding of the whole fnaf franchise.

He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't notice until it was too late. The second man next to Scott, holding the face to an animatronic. Placing it down on his head.

The next time Matthew went to speak. It would also end up being his last. As his head was suddenly rammed against every inch of the animatronic head as he attempted to speak. His eyes nearly pressing out of what you could almost call a head. His tied arms suddenly jerking and clenching in shock.

A voice that wasn't Scott's randomly spoke to the traumatized yet still alive Matthew.

'I will piece you together...'

'Just as I pieced them.'

And this time it will all be real

——•——

Don't worry I'm only a lil fucked up on the inside.

Wc: 435
Final Edit: 10/22/19