Shelby x Liam Oneshot

NSFW

"Mmmph?"

Liam held his finger up to my duct taped mouth as I continued my hardest to glare at him and make as much noise as possible. He had thought it fun to play a game of hide and seek. But as soon as he found me he had restrained me and effectively held me down. Getting me into where I am now. Under my bed and restrained with a grinning Liam.

Parker was hiding as well as Zach in the large apartment complex and I didn't know what Liam had planned but his grin suddenly turned into more of a painful looking smile. Almost crazy looking. He slowly got out from under the bed. Leaving me with nothing more than a simple 'stay quiet' before leaving to find the others.

I don't really know how long I was restrained under my bed but eventually Liam came back with Parker and Zach. They dragged me out from under my bed, all three of them wearing identical crazy grins. I shivered, the air suddenly feeling tense.

Zach laid me out across my bed as Parker tied me down to my bed and Liam untied my body. I squirmed, anxiously waiting to see what they were doing. Anxiously waiting for Liam to take the duct tape off.

But instead of the duct tape, Liam took off my clothes. And I shrieked in terror as much as I could through the tape. Wriggling as much as I could through the ropes lashing me to my bed but with no success.

As soon as all my clothes were off, minus my underwear, they all left the room. And after a few anxiety ridden minutes, Liam came back through the door. Zach and Parker nowhere in sight.

Then he finally talked to me. "I've been waiting a while for this Shelby. You seem to be getting around. First Parker, then Bea, then Jerome. Now it's my turn."

My stomach did a flip. Those past times were only because I wanted it. Even if it was wrong it didn't mean I wanted it again... right? I didn't have much time to mull over my thoughts however as Liam grabbed my left breast tip in his mouth, making me yelp in surprise.

He then began to suck on it, using his right hand to stimulate my other breast. And I felt myself getting wetter. My breasts getting harder. I felt myself fall victim to my lust once more. Except this time I was restrained, rendered helpless. But loving every second of it.

He switched his hand and mouth positions, this time opting to grind his body against my core. My steaming hot and sopping wet core. I moaned into the duct tape as I felt Liam become hard against me, his penis rubbing against my naked body.

Then it suddenly stopped. And I tried to take a breath only to realize the duct tape was a problem. I tried to bring Liam's attention to it only to find that his once clothed body was butt naked, a sincere grin on his face and something in his hand.

My eyes widened as he pulled the duct tape off. And replaced it with something that Bea had once told me she would kill to see me wear. A cat-like ball-gag. I tried feebly to resist but I couldn't. I wanted this in a way. I wanted to be played with till I broke.

"How submissive are you Shelby... what else do you like to experience?" With those words he pulled down my underwear to my knees and began fingering me. It started out slowly with one finger. But over the course of 5 minutes one became two, and two became four, making me fully aware of my incessant moaning and bucking of my hips.

After a while of adjusting to his fingers he finally put his fifth one in, fisting me as hard as he could. Suddenly a burst of energy flowed through me as I yelled as loud as I could. Liam's face suddenly at my pussy lips, sucking up my juices from the sudden orgasm I'd produced.

But Liam didn't stop there. After I had stopped and attempted to regain my labored breath, he stuck his tongue into my lower lips, making me go crazy as he ate me out, taking every chance he could to nip and lick and twist everything down in my area. Effectively driving me insane with how much stimulation he was giving my clit.

Before long I felt myself orgasm again, my body shaking in exhaustion. Liam noticed and I suddenly found his hair in my face as I felt his lips against my neck, sucking and pulling on it with every kiss he applied to my sensitive skin.

His hands snaked past the rope and slid effortlessly down my sides, before coming back up to my breasts as he handled them in a way that made me feel bone naked. Like my skin almost didn't exist. Everything he had done to me was nothing short of pure bliss and I'd forgotten why he was here.

My lust flared as I realized I would never get to touch him. Much less hold him or cuddle him. As his lips found my sweet spot I became acutely aware of his tip protruding at the entrance of my pussy, both of which were covered in cum and precum.

I wanted him.

But suddenly he was gone. Liam had suddenly changed. He was putting his clothes back on and was messing around with his bag. I found myself aching for a release I thought I would never get. But the Liam I had seen dominating me in my bed was gone. Replaced by the normal Liam.

He glanced at me and began to walk away, leaving me helpless in my own bed, naked and cold and on the brink of release.

But he turned around with one last thing in his hand and without much other than a simple, 'See you in the morning Shelby' he put the vibrating egg inside me and went back to his apartment. Leaving me to the inescapable mess known as my unforgettable experience.

—————

Wc: 1,047
Final Edit: 10/8/19
Requested by: @CBA250308