Chapter 7 - I did it!

P'Porche and P'Kinn read the email and looked at me with a big smile before P'Porche hugged me tightly.

"I'm so happy Chay! You got accepted, you're in university! I'm so proud of you, you did it!"

"Porche, let the kid go he can't breathe if you keep hugging him like that." P'Kinn said, and my brother hugged me a little softer. "We're happy for you Porchay, I'm sure you will be a great musician." He continued with a soft smile.

"I'll go to the university tomorrow to deal with all the paperwork."

"Don't forget that tomorrow we are going to have a big mafia party. You don't need to come, actually I would prefer if you weren't here at all." P'Porche said concerned "Maybe you could go to Macau's, you two seem to be becoming good friends, no?"

Since the night at the gay club me and Macau started talking and now, I think I could say we were friends. We still didn't trust each other with our secrets but we were getting there. I could tell that Macau had been hurt in the past, just like P'Vegas, he had a hard time trusting others and letting down the defensive wall he had built around him. I'm sure that when that wall is down, we will be amazing friends and I probably will tell him about P'Kim.

We also started training together twice a week, I would end up always in the ground but according to him and P'Tay I was making progress and that's what mattered.

"I actually think he is coming with P'Vegas and P'Pete but I'll just stay close to him. I need to call him to tell that we are going to university together." I said happy

When I got to my room, I did my little happy dance because I did it. I got in the university I always wanted and now I was so anxious to start a new step in my life but at the same time I was scared which was completely normal, I think.

"Hey!" I said as soon as Macau answered the phone

"What's up bro?"

"We are going to university together! I just received an email and I got accepted." I was really happy with all of this, so my voice was slim

"I knew you would get in. next year is going to be amazing you'll see, we are going to turn that school upside down." He said with an evil laugh

"I'm sure that if you do that P'Pete is going to have your head so let's just behave and have a little fun." I said

"That is probably for the best." he said with a calm voice but I knew he was still plotting something

"You are coming tomorrow, right?" I asked

"Unfortunately, P'Pete said it shows strength. After my father died and P'Porche took control of things, even with P'Vegas helping him, things are too troubled, people seemed to not be as scared of us as they once were. I'm a bit concerned but I know that they are working together to keep everything running in place."

"I don't understand much of it, but I hope everything end up fine."

"You need to be careful tomorrow, most people don't know you and they might try something. Honestly, they might something against every one of us even P'Kinn and P'Vegas."

"So, they should not be giving this party?" I asked confused

"On the contrary they should have given it months ago. When you are in the mafia most things are about looks and gossips. My brother in the hospital, a new leader to the second family, one that has no experience doing anything, civil war between the two families, lovers chancing sides. All that made us look weak, an easy target. I don't know what the adults did but I'm really surprised we weren't attacked." There was a silent moment I didn't know what to say "You will get it with time, don't worry. Just be careful tomorrow, try to be always with me or someone."