Chapter 46 - Sweet candy talk

I go to the room and find the box, the dildo is inside and a bunch of lubes along with the plug, that is cleaned. I look at everything and take some deep breaths to calm myself down because I can't step back now, I'm going to the end with this.

I get back to the actual room with the box. They look at me with a mix of curiosity and suspense, as I get back on the bed but this time I am at one of the corners instead of in the middle of them.

"I had all night to think what I wanted to do, but I thought that the best way to handle this was to just pretend you were two kids and you two know what they say, bad boys don't get candy, but they watch others eat it." I say grabbing the bottle of lube and the purple dildo. "Remember the rules, no touching yourselves."

"Love, let's talk this through, I mean..."

"I'm done talking...."

"Angel, we are only human..."

"Don't interrupt me when I'm speaking." I say "Today, this is the only thing that goes inside me..." I say with the dildo in my hand "Think that it could be one of you if you hadn't keep things from me..." I say as I take off my boxers

"Love, that's not fair..."

"Life is not fair Matteo..."

"You're really hot when you are being all cold and bossy, I could do a better job than that purple thing if you let me, please love..."

"Bad boys don't get candy, you two don't get me. It's very simple to understand and if any of you interrupts me one more time, I'll just grab my things and go." I say and they automatically stay still "Let's start because, I'm very excited about this..."

I look at them while I open my legs and wrap my hand around my semi hard member. I start to slowly move my hands around, letting myself moan freely. I can see their faces, the volume on their pants and I smile at them. When I'm hard I slowly trace my fingers to my little hole, I touch it and he is still very sensitive from last night. I grab the lube and pour it in my finger as I start to play with my lower part.

I start by circling my hole and then I slowly put one finger in, I do the same thing Matteo did last night and move my finger, trying to stretch myself. I don't take my eyes out of them when I insert the second finger and arch my back. I look for the sweet spot they kept touching me last night and when I find I press it making me lose a bit of strength in my legs.

"Ahh, I fou-und it... Hmm..." I moan for them that are staying as still as rocks but their eyes say everything about how they really are, lust is consuming them but they can't do anything to relief themselves. "I'm going to put one more..."

I insert the third finger and move them around, I feel my warm walls closing against my fingers, I'm all wet down there, my ass is full of lube and so it's my hand. With the third finger in, I relax my back and while I play with myself and tease my prostate, I play with my nipple with the other hand.

"I think... Hmm... I'm good..." I say as I slowly remove my fingers and let my ass recover a little while I grab the dildo and put a lot of lube on it

"Porchay, are you really going to do this?" Matteo asks and I can see sweat on his forehead

"He is right angel, let us help please..." P'Kim says also making a big effort to say in control of himself

"Think about this moment next time you two decide to keep things from me, because I can do worse than this... so much worse..." I say "And the answer is yes, I'm going to do it, no, I don't need help. I think you two look very pretty watching me..."