Chapter 32.1 - One final talk

Kim's Pov

Time: on the same day Porchay and Yuri met

Weeks have passed since I left the hospital. I've been staying with Matteo and helping him deal with all the mafia things he has to do, we are keeping an eye on Porchay, just to make sure everything is okay with him, but we are giving him the time he wants.

As for me and Matteo, things have been different, it's like we are back in the past being two stupid teenagers fucking in every corner they can, except for the fucking part because we agreed that we would wait for Porchay and here we are.

These last weeks we barely have any news about him, the guard only says he spends almost all his time in the garden, he doesn't train, doesn't do anything, he just stays in his room and in the garden. Korn didn't talk to him either which is good, but he didn't talk to us either, we are at cold war so it's just tension.

At this moment I'm taking the elevator to go to the office, my shoulder it's practically healed but the leg is more complicated, I still need to be careful with it so I walk very slowly which annoys the shit out of me, but it's either this or crunches so, I choose this.

"Hi babe." Matteo says as I walk in, but I give him a dead look "Love? I still think furry ball suits you like a glove."

"Are we really going to do this every day? You try a new one every time I walk into this office."

"I like to have special names for those that are special to me. I'll find yours in no time, don't worry teddy bear." I gave him another dead look "I'll keep looking. How are you feeling today?"

"I think it's getting better by the day. Do we have any important work to do today?"

"No, ever since you joined in there isn't any work built up. We actually don't have anything to do. Do you want to go on a date?" I look at him confused

"Date? Like a real date?" he confirms with his head "I don't know if we are the kind of people that go on dates, but if you want we can. Where do you want to go?"

"It's your country, where do you want to take me?" I look at him with my mouth open, the audacity

"I have the perfect place, you drive."

"That was fast!" he says grabbing the car keys as I walk very slowly to the entrance of house where is the car "So, where are we going?" he asks curious

"We're going away for a bit." I say as I put the directions on the GPS

We don't talk much during the trip, we just listen to do music and wait. Things are weird but it's a good weird, if that even exists. The silence is not awkward, we are comfortable with each other, things are good but it's always like there is something missing, I don't know I just feel that.

"We're here!" I say

"Your house?" he asks a bit confused "I don't know how dates work in Thailand but in Italy we take people to places to impress them." He says

"Let's just walk in and stop being picky." I say as I walk through the door

As he walks in, he looks around and then goes to the couch, where he sits. I go to the kitchen to drink water because apparently walking slowly leaves people thirsty. I don't know why I brought him here, when he said that it just felt like the right place. This is a safe space for me, my true house and he is also a safe space, I think part of me just wanted to feel at home and here with him is almost at home.

"You could have put a lake outside." He says as I walk near the sofa where he is looking through the windows

"I can think about that. A pool that can also be a jacuzzi that would be relaxing..."