Chapter 25.1 - Another talk

Anonymous Pov

"You took him home?"

"Yes I did." He says sitting and taking a deep breath "What the hell happened last night? Why was that scumbag drunk saying all those things?"

"How would I know? Things just got a bit out of control."

"That wasn't on the plan!" he says mad

"A lot of things that night weren't planned..."

"I think I'm falling for him, for real this time." this left the two of the them stunned for a moment

"There's another that wasn't planned." The person says with a bitter tone

"What will happen at the end? This seems to be going longer than expected."

"The end is complicated but with the alterations we will start things next week at the reunion."

"We won't be able to protect him there, you know that right? I'll try but it will be a mess." He says worried

"He's capable of protecting himself."

"When he finds out about this, you'll both wish he wasn't." says a third person entering the room "You two know that he might do thing that will mark him for the rest of his life? He might kill someone and that changes a person specially someone like Porchay."

"He's a strong person, he will always be the sweet Porchay we all know no matter what happen." The person says with confidence but deep down he knew the truth

"Yes, he will. Just don't be surprised when you see all that sweeteness tuning in anger and hate. I know what I'm talking about, trust me I know it better than anyone."

Author's note: This is not Porchay's pov, it's anonymous, for now. I really liked seeing your theories for the other anonymous pov so this time I tried to give you more clues.