Chapter 13 - Business date

In the morning, I wake up with something moving. I open my eyes slowly and see P'Kim trying to find a way of not waking me up, but it's already too late for that. I feel his hands in my hair.

"Good morning, P'Kim." I say with a sleepy voice, "Did you sleep well?"

"I did thanks to you, Chay." He says making me embarrassed. "We should probably get going, it's almost 10 a.m., and I should be advising Kinn in a meeting with the Italians."

"Just five more minutes, please." I say pulling him back.

The truth is, I didn't want to leave this place or this P'Kim. Here, he was sweet with me, and I felt like we were in our little bubble where almost everything was good, there were still a bunch of problems, but we could just ignore them.

"Chay, there have been ten minutes. We need to get ready and go back to the mansion. I wouldn't want Porche to hunt me down because I kidnapped you."

I finally give in and go to the bathroom to wash my face and my teeth. I dress the same clothes I did last night and walk to the kitchen to see if he has coffee, fortunately, he does. I make one for me, one for him, and sandwiches so we can get going.

"You can dress something of mine if you want to." He says

"If I show up at the mansion wearing your clothes after spending the night with you, everyone is going to think that we, you know." I say shyly, "Plus, I'm still mad, this is just a temporary truce."

"Let's eat fast, and then we can go then." He says

We eat silently. I look at him from time to time and see he is trying to concentrate, getting back to his cold and calculative self. After I finish, I go to grab my wallet and my phone. I don't even look at the phone, thinking about the number of messages I can have missed from P'Porche. Back in the kitchen, P'Kim is doing the dishes, which is something that I never saw. There is something strange about seeing these rich people doing chores, it is so strange but somehow satisfying.

"Do you like what you're seeing?" He asks, and I look at his face. I can see that the skin around his eyes is rather sensitive from the crying, and he also has noticeable dark circles around his eyes

"We need to stop at a pharmacy on the way to the mansion." I say ignoring what he has said

Unfortunately, we leave this peaceful place and go back to the chaotic world we live in. On the way to the pharmacy, I keep wondering if I did the right thing by being so close to him and sleeping with him. It felt good, but it also has consequences, he is probably going to keep treating me coldly, and he still has something to do before he can start working on getting me back. I now wish he would have told me the complete story, but I didn't want to force him, he had already gone through so much to tell me what his father did to him that I didn't want him to go through more. We had time, and we also had problems. Both of us need to heal, he more than I.

"Porchay!" I hear him

"What?" I say not understanding why he talked so harshly with me

"I've been calling you for the last five minutes. We are at the pharmacy, what do you want to buy?"

"I'll go, you just wait here."

I walk in and go directly to the makeup section. I look at the powders and try to find one that matches P'Kim's skin tone. I grab the closest one, pay, and go back to the car. I couldn't let people see him with eyes like that, it would ruin his bad boy mafia son aura. When I go back to the car, he looks at me with the plastic circle.

"You went to the pharmacy to buy make-up when we are incredibly late?" He asks, not believing me

"I did, now stay still and close your eyes." He looks at me with a strange look "What? Are you going to tell me makeup is just for girls?" I use with him the same phrase P'Tay used with me