Chapter 9 - You broke me

Author's note: Hello! This continues to be a kind of sad chapter, but I think you will like. I really hope you will because I enjoyed writting it. See you again at the end!

I don't know many hours passed but I feel someone grab me and put me in the bed. I open my eyes slowly and see P'Kim. I look at him and he looks at me from the other corner of the bed.

"Why did you do it?" he asks going straight to the point

"Because I wanted to." I say honestly "I just wanted to have fun and feel like I wasn't attached to you."

"And you just thought that spending a night with the leader of the Italian mafia was the right way to do it?" he asks ironically

"I didn't know he was part of the mafia. You are all being so judgemental like you haven't done anything like it, like Hia or P'Kinn, or P'Vegas or even Macau haven't done anything like it. Honestly, I think the only one that really cares about who they sleep with is P'Pete and somehow, he ended up dating P'Vegas."

"You slept with him?" he asked looking at me with a face I couldn't decipher

"I just kissed him. Just a couple of good kisses, that's all."

"You couldn't wait, could you?" he says almost in a murmur

"Wait for what P'Kim!? You were the one who broke up with me, do you want me to wait for you? That doesn't make any sense." I say with a little bit of rage

"And you had to get out and start kissing random boys!? What happen to you Porchay?"

"You!" I screamed "You happened to me. you thought it was okay to just use me, use my feelings for you, my admiration for you. You used me like I was a damn piece in a puzzle you desperately wanted to resolve. Like I wasn't anything besides that, just a fucking piece of the puzzle." I take a deep breath as I look him dead in the eyes "Did you even you finish it? Was it worth it? Did you enjoy seeing me like lost puppy going around you? Do you enjoy seeing me cry for you?"

I see people opening the door and I realise I was screaming the entire time. They are looking at us wondering what was going on. I shouldn't have talked so loud, now I would have to explain this to Hia too and he won't like it. He will be even more disappointed in me. Can this day just get over? I'm tired of this, I want my mom and I want Hia back too.

"Chay, I'm sorry, I really am, I..." he starts but I think he is a little in that aspect

"You aren't allowed to feel sorry. You had a plan, and you follow it, you didn't care about me then so don't pretend you do now."

"But..."

"There is no but, because it wasn't this world, it wasn't the second family, it wasn't that Tawan guy, it was you. You were the one that broke me first, Kim. You!" I say as I feel the tears going down my face again

"Porchay, please..."

"Get out! Just get the fuck out!" I say, screaming again.

I look at him and he looks at me, I see an expression that I would never imagine I would see: he looked sad and his eyes were watery. He was almost crying but he forced himself not to as he walk out of the room followed by P'Kinn and P'Vegas.

"I did care about you, and I care now, just please wait." He says before he gets completely out of the door.

When he is out, I finally allow myself to breath. Everyone looks confused except P'Tay. Hia looks like he is rethinking is life choices, P'Pete seems to be interiorizing everything and Macau, he genuinely has no idea what is going on.