Chapter 43 - Lust and pleasure

Author's note: This chapter is huge; things got a little out of control, and there is also a bigger probability of finding mistakes because I was sleepy when I revised it, but i hope you like it, see you down there.

I woke up; it was early, and I think I was having jetlag. I was tired, but my body was used to waking up at this time, and they were both asleep. I didn't move much to not wake them. P'Kim was in front of me; his hair was bigger than before; he was also a little tanned; he seemed so relaxed sleeping; he was like a big baby. I take away the hair from his eyes and smile at him. I would like to turn around and look at Matteo too, but his arm is wrapped around me; even if I wanted to go to the toilet, I wouldn't be able to without waking him up. He had wrapped his arms around me with so much strength, almost like he was afraid I was going to leave again.

I tried to rest more, feeling my eyes getting heavy again. I was tired, but at the same time I was full of energy, and I had an ongoing problem between my legs that didn't allow me to go to sleep; I needed to pee. I tried to ignore it and wait for some more time, but I couldn't get back to sleep like this.

"Matteo..." I whisper while grabbing his hand "I need to pee..." He just pulls me closer to him

"Hmm... you don't need that..." he said, not making much sense

"I do; I'll be right back..." I say

"Just wait... I'll go with you..." I had to restrain my laugh

"Matteo, I don't want to pee on the bed... P'Kim would be really mad..."

"He won't; there is no bee here..." I slightly hit his stomach "Ouch..."

"Let me go pee... pretty please," I say, and he finally let's go of me

I go to the bathroom, do my business, and drink a bit of water. Tiredness starts to take over me again, but once I get back in the room, I see one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Matteo and P'Kim were hugging each other while sleeping. Matteo had pushed P'Kim to himself and was now hugging him.

I couldn't resist, and I took a couple of pictures of them to then snuggle myself back in the middle of them, like I was a baby. They comforted me. I really loved this feeling of being between them and being hugged by them; it really was my favourite feeling in the world. I let myself fall asleep again after this year; I needed it.

I don't know how much time has passed, but a loud noise wakes me up, and almost immediately I raise my head and see P'Kim and Matteo with guns pointed at P'Tankhun and P'Tay.

"Porchay! My son, you're back, finally..." P'Tankhun says it very loud

"Thankhun..." P'Kim says really mad

"Oh, dear brother, stop that. I came to see my baby. Now you two get off the bed..." he says, pulling P'Kim by the arm and trying to make him leave. "I have a lot of series I need to watch with him, and this TV is enormous, so we will be here while you two go do business... Get out!"

"Khun Tankhun..." Matteo said with a very calm voice "You know Porchay is our boyfriend, and we spent an year without him, so we had planned to spend today together with him. Wouldn't it be better if you came back tomorrow and we all watched series with you?" P'Tankhun looks at Matteo very serious

"I always liked you better; I don't know what Porchay sees in my annoying little brother. Ok, I understand, and I'll come back tomorrow." P'Tankhun says, letting go of P'Kim's arm

"P'Tankhun." I say, getting off the bed and hugging him "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Porchay." P'Tankhun says, hugging me back "I have so many series for us to watch; I can't wait for tomorrow!" he says squeezing my arms and then getting out of the room.