Chapter 40 - New things

­­­­­­­­My first mission, that's something that makes me feel excited and anxious at the same time. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do but I'm glad that Yuri trusts me enough to want me with him on this mission.

"What is it?" I ask curious.

"We are going to retrieve a necklace." He says and shows me an image of a necklace with a dragon that goes around the neck "It's from the ancient Yakuza, it was worn for generations but during the World War Two it was stollen from here, my great-grandmother was the last one to wear it and recently it appeared in a night club owned by one of the most powerful men in Tokyo. He hates me because I turn down his daughter and now, she appears wearing that necklace, it's clearly to cause war between the two families." He says while drinking

"And what are we going to do?"

"Well, I'm a spoiled brat and I like shiny things, so I want my necklace back and I hate seeing it around the neck of some whore. I'm going to have a not so pleasant conversation with that family and remind them who holds the most power. It will be like a warning for the rest. I don't mind people talking shit about me but disrespecting me like that it's something I can't tolerate."

"I'm with you." I say

"Good, because this time is just the two of us in a very luxurious night club in the middle of Tokyo. I need to ask, things might get a little touchy, rich boys think they can have their way with anyone just by waving some money at them, it's disgusting."

"I think I can take care of myself with that, there's nothing pouring a few cups of water in their face isn't going to solve."

"Yes, please do that!" he says "This is going to be fun, dangerous but fun, do you know how to ride a motorcicle by the way?"

"I didn't had time to learn any of that..." I say thinking about how Hia promised he would teach me

"Two days isn't enough time so we'll work on that later. Trust me, we are going to shake everything down and get that necklace back."

"Can I ask you something?" he nods "I don't want to be disrespectful but I always wanted to know, do you have any tattoos like the Yakuza did?" he smiles at me

"You know, it's strange that took you so long to ask, I don't have all my back tattooed like my father but I have a small dragon in my upper back. Do you want to do a tattoo?"

"I don't know, it's strange, it's something that stays in your body forever. Maybe one day, but not now."

"Right now we should go to sleep, you train tomorrow and I have the work from the past days all piled up."

"I'll help you in the afternoon, no worries." He smiles at me and we go to our rooms

I'm nervous, I try to look strong because I know Yuri needs me but I still get pretty nervous with people touching me, I won't panic anymore but I'll feel really uncomfortable. Regardless, I trust Yuri I know he wouldn't put me in a place here I couldn't get out alive.

I answer Hia's message and then I call P'Kim and Matteo, they always tried to be free at this time of the day so we can talk and even if they didn't sleep, they could lay down a bit with me and I really appreciate they doing that. There was something in my mind lately and I was a little embarrassed of the thought, but I think today was the day I would talk with them about it. I think I need this, with Macau here, I just missed them more, I miss their touch, hearing their silly fights, sleeping between them and feel their hands exploring my body. I was lonely and a little envy of Macau and Yuri, not a bad envy just normal envy.

I was also horny even if that wasn't my most explored field. I wanted to try some things and Matteo kept talking about watching them and doing something over the phone... I also wanted to explore that part of me, my sexual part and I was starting to feel ready for it. My confidence in my body wasn't what it used to be and I didn't want them seeing it because I still didn't like to see the scars, I really think they are ugly. It's no longer about what they represent, or who did them, I just don't like to see those parts of skin that look like they don't belong.