Chapter 27.1 - Less talk

Kim's POV

This week was hell, first Porchay was with Matteo, Vegas was occupied with the reunion thing and Porsche was always with Kinn. There was no way for me to contact Porchay and the only thing I was doing was revising this plan again and again. I know all of them already know the role they'll play, there are only two major problems: how am I going to explain to Tankhun and Kinn that I am going to kill our father and how am I suppose to tell Porchay everything about me and Matteo, because that's going to be a pain in the ass and he is going to be so pissed at us.

This wasn't my idea at first, but as soon as I realised what Korn was trying to do I knew I had to do something. I thought breaking up with him and giving up on him would be enough for Korn to let him go but when Matteo appeared it was just a matter of connecting the dots.

Me and Matteo, we have history, painful and sad history. I think the world completely forgot about us, it's normal we were just teenagers and the mess we caused... but has Matteo said, this time is going to be so much worse.

"Khun Kim!" one of my bodyguards calls me "Something went wrong with Khun Porchay and Khun Matteo at the reunion."

"What happened?" I ask grabbing my car keys

"Khun Itsuki is there. nobody understands why. That wasn't planned and people didn't even knew he was in Thailand."

"Fuck. I'm going there."

"Khun Kim..."

"I'm going, that's final."

I grab the car and drive as fast as I can but it's five in the afternoon, the traffic is so intense, and I can't run people over. Fuck, think Kimhan, you left Porchay with Matteo he is supposed to be safe but Matteo was also surprised by the Yakuza. Most important, why are the Yakuza here? We are at cold war with them, why would they send the eldest and only son to Thailand? They would only send him if they had guaranties that he was going to be safe, there's some people that can grant him safety but that's not the only thing. He needs to be here for a reason and he appeared at the reunion where everyone was speculating if Matteo would present Porchay or not. Fuck, that motherfucker. I can't believe this, how did someone as powerful as Itsuki entered Thailand without me noticing it? He is safe, I didn't know he was here, my spies didn't caught anything about him and he appears at the reunion. There's only one person that can do all this, my father, he changed the game without me noticing it, while I'm still playing chess he is already playing poker.

I need to get to that damn hotel or it will be too late...

After fifteen minutes I finally arrived, things are silent, that's not good. The elevator doors open and I can't believe what I'm seeing, somehow Porchay is in Itsuki's arms with a gun pointed at his head and all they are doing is talk to him

"Itsuki... he's a kid let him go he has nothing to do with this." Matteo says

"He has everything to do with this."

"Let him go" I say pointing my gun at him

"Kimhan, you're a bit late, aren't you?" Itsuki says with an ironic tone "You can put the gun down, if I die, he dies too and you won't risk that. None of you will. So let's do it like this, you put your gun down and get to Matteo's side if you don't mind." I have no choice, I came alone, what am I, stupid? That can be the only answer. Why didn't I brought someone with me.

I go to Matteo's side, he looks so sad and worried at the same time. I was suppose to feel bad for him but I can't, he was suppose to take care of Porchay and now he is in Yakuza's hands.

"Now, this is what is going to happen: I'm going to grab him and take him with me and if any of you moves a millimetre everyone dies, it's easy." That fucker says