Sequel Teaser 2

This is a teaser chapter for the sequel. It takes place 4-5 years from the current time line and happens in between the end of this book and the beginning of the sequel.

"It's positive!" Atsumu jumped up and shouted. "Samu, it's positive!" He ran out of the bathroom and up to his brother.

Osamu dodged being hit with the pregnancy test and tried to see the results, but his brother was too energetic. Atsumu jumped on him for a hug; he released happy pheromones unable to contain himself. Osamu hugged him back and scented him. He's happy for his twin.

"I can't believe this," Atsumu's eyes grew as he held the test up.

Osamu's smile faltered as he took the test and inspected it, "I don't know Tsum, are you sure?" He held it in a different light. "It looks kind of faint."

"I swear it's there. Look." He took it back and tilted it, the other line becoming more visible.

"Well look at that." Osamu smirked and held the results up so his mate could see, mocking him, since Rintaro said it would be negative.

The alpha, not actually wanting to be mean, rolled his eyes as he said, "Congratulations."

Atsumu and Kiyoomi retired from volleyball almost a year ago. They decided to put their careers to rest so they could start a family. Since retiring, they've been trying for a baby ever since and this is the first positive. Atsumu was worried for a while that they wouldn't be able to get pregnant, considering he's been on suppressants for so many years while in professional sports. Omegas who take suppressants for extended periods of time or take higher doses lowers their fertility or become infertile. For months Atsumu worried that was the case and just as he started losing hope, he found himself lucky.

"Congrats, Tsum." Osamu smiled at how happy his twin is. "You gonna tell Omi?"

"I want to wait and tell him with a sonogram." A terrified face replace his smile. "What if something bad happens?"

"Nothing bad will happen."

"I hope Omi likes the smell of vanilla."

"I'm sure he'll like it." Rintaro chimed in.

"Says you, yer an alpha. And Omi is so particular." Atsumu crossed his arms over his chest. "What if he hates it?"

"Tsum, stop freaking yourself out. He'll be fine and he'll be happy." Osamu assured, "This is what you two wanted."

That's right. They've wanted a family for a long time but always waited so they could enjoy their shared career. Playing volleyball together was the life of their twenties and they made the most of it by training, playing, and winning together. When that journey came to an end, they knew just what their next one would be.

"Thanks, Samu." Atsumu hugged him. He couldn't be more thankful for the support. Osamu encouraged him, listened to his complaints, and checked in on him often. It's what he did for his twin when he was pregnant with Fuyune. They're always there for each other.

As soon as Atsumu called saying he felt off, his twin told him to come over. Osamu knew Atsumu would be freaking out and he'd be able to calm him down.

"You guys can't tell anyone, okay?" He seriously looked at Osamu and Rin.

"We won't, Tsum."

"Our lips are sealed."

After the excitement calmed down a bit, Atsumu rushed home. He wanted to get back to Kiyoomi and while he wasn't going to tell him yet, he wanted to be close to him.

When he walked in the door, he was greeted by a loving hug. Kiyoomi was up cleaning their apartment and making things sparkle.

"How is Osamu?"