Chapter 209

Enjoy some warmhearted bokuaka smut 😋 (fluff and very minor angst at the end)

"Keiji, I'm home!" Koutarou shouted as he opened the front door. He heard his mate chuckle from all the way upstairs, and smiled.

Upstairs, the omega sat in bed with a book in his hands. He listened contently as his mate's footsteps stampeded up the stairs and down the hall.

Koutarou popped into their bedroom with a beaming smile and hands full of gifts. He wanted to pamper Keiji, so he bought flowers and chocolate covered strawberries.

"What's the occasion?" Keiji's eyes roamed up and down his muscly figure.

A jolt ran through their bond, buzzing like a lifeline.

The alpha set the strawberries and flowers aside, rushing to climb on the bed next to his mate. He plucked the book from Keiji's hands and tossed it aside. Following by gently taking the omega's glasses off and setting them on the bedside table. "I dropped the kids off at my parent's for the night."

"Were they okay being left alone?" Keiji sharply inhaled as cold hands hiked up his shirt.

Kou kissed his cheek, all the way down to his collarbone with each word, "They. Were. Fine."

Keiji knew his mate has waited for this day all week. For them to be alone and finally intimate after all this time.

Koutarou hasn't left Keiji's scent glands alone for days. Always lapping or nipping at his neck like he's teething. Keiji knows it's just his instincts, telling him to groom his neck for a mark, so he can claim his omega. Rather than be annoying, it amuses Keiji, how his mate is acting like someone will steal him away.

The affection is endearing and the possessiveness is hot.

The alpha pulled away, leaving Keiji reaching for him. "Why'd you stop?"

"Do you feel okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Does your side hurt?"

"No, now come here." Keiji gripped the back of his neck and pulled their lips together once again.

Sensual pheromones clouded the room. Chocolate dripped with lust, mixing with sweet strawberry.

Their eyes met for a brief second, necks tingling with anticipation as they rushed to strip down.

Once they flung their clothes aside, they met with a smushed kiss. Warm lips glided together as they frantically made out.

Koutarou leaned down to kiss over every mark. Thighs, hip, up to his mate's neck. He's proud of leaving them on his mate, remembering each time they added another mark to one another in the past. Keiji's hip marks are his favorite and he likes leaving extra hickeys around them. Each kiss filled them with more love, and tasted like strawberry for the alpha.

Keiji cupped his mate's face and pulled him up so he could reach his neck. He bit dark hickeys into his skin, tastebuds jumping as he tasted chocolate.

They can't keep their mouths off each other.

Slick pooled between Keiji's legs. With how hot he feels, and how strong his scent is, anyone would think he's in heat. That's not the case as he's still taking strong suppressants. Now, his body is simply reacting to his mate and how much desire he has for him.

They kissed over each other's marks to prepare for a bite. Keiji bit first, catching Koutarou off guard and forcing him to roughly clamp his mouth over the omega's neck. Their connection thrummed after sinking teeth into skin. So far, every time they refresh their bond, the feeling is energizing. This time they're calm, more loving and careful with each other.