Chapter 211

Thank you to my recent followers, I really appreciate it!!  And thank you to all my followers and readers :)

Important note at the end!

July

"Mama, wake up."

Koushi stirred, putting his hands over his face to block out the bright light.

"Mama," Sayumi shook his shoulder, pulling his hands off his face.

"Morning, sweetheart." Koushi smiled at Sayumi's cute little face. She's dressed in her favorite matching pajamas with a bunny pattern. He glanced over to see Daichi standing by the side of the bed with a tray in hand.

The alpha looked tired already, which is unfortunate since they have a big day ahead of them.

"We made you breakfast in bed!" Sayumi shouted.

Koushi groggily sat up, "Let's see what you made."

Daichi delivered the tray over his lap, proud smile on his face from making the delicious food. "Sayumi helped, of course."

"I was head chef," She sat against the omega's side, watching intently as he eyed the food.

"You made me banana pancakes?!" Koushi carefully poured syrup over the plate. The last thing he wanted was Sayumi bouncing around on the bed and spilling the syrup. "Taste your masterpiece."

Sayumi took the bite offered to her. She nodded, "It's good."

The three of them chatted while Koushi ate. Sayumi told him how Daichi spilled the pancake batter and Milkshake ate it, then they had to mix more batter.

Koushi held up a glass of chocolate milk. "You stole Kaiya and Tobio's chocolate milk, they're going to mad."

Sayumi giggled, "We can blame it on Papa."

The two laughed as Daichi rolled his eyes. He removed the tray from his mate's lap to he could sit on the bed next to him. "I'm sure if you bought them some strawberry milk they wouldn't care... Or we can blame it on Uncle Ryu."

Sayumi nodded, "It was definitely his fault."

"Thank you for the amazing breakfast, it was delicious." Koushi kissed the pup's temple and patted his mate's hand. He really appreciated the nice surprise and tasty food, just what he and baby needed. Plus, Daichi is a good cook and Koushi likes to be pampered. Their bond fluttered softly with admiration. He glanced at the alpha to see how bewitched he is by him. "Daichi, you're staring."

Daichi is staring because he thinks Koushi is glowing. The closer they get to meeting their baby, the brighter Koushi becomes. The more nervous, too, but they're both guilty of being balls of nerves.

Sayumi leaned over and kissed the omega's rounded belly. "Like Papa does," She looked at him expectantly.

The alpha nodded with a smile and mimicked her. He often does kiss and pay a lot of attention to the bump. Especially on nights when Koushi gets comfortable in the nest room and they cuddle. Sayumi is usually witness to this action and she's picked up the habit, too, along with talking to her unborn sibling.

Koushi cupped his growing belly with both hands, "Baby appreciates the love."

At the end of July, he's 20 weeks. Already halfway through and he still can't believe it's real. The smell of vanilla is strong and pleasant for all of them. It's a reminder to the pack how happy they are for their head alpha and omega. The other omegas have helped him through the rough beginning of pregnancy. His nausea wasn't too bad, but he still had days where even Daichi's scent made him sick. Living in a house with so many different scents surely didn't help.