Chapter 19 - Feed your eyes

As the video loaded Makoto fast-forwarded to virtual Junko's death. He didn't notice anything he didn't remember until he saw the moment when he and his friends exited the Neo World Program. Kyoko's leaving sequence was unusual, before disconnecting and returning back to the real world a weird glitching progress bar appeared in front of her. After about two minutes it reached one hundred percent and said "Upload completed". That's when the virtual world collapsed and Kirigiri's capsule opened.

"Kiri? A-are you alright?" Naegi offered his hand to help her get up.

"I'm fine." She grabbed his hand and slowly stood up while rubbing her eyes with her other glove because her vision was blurred and distorted.

"Whoa um, you sure?" Makoto asked while helping her to keep her balance.

"I'm just a bit dizzy." Kyoko replied.

"It's probably normal considering what just happened." Togami assumed.

"I think that there was some glitch before I left, but I feel better already. We should go." She proposed.

"Okay then.. What a relief that Junko is now gone for good." Naegi smiled.

Knowing that the four-eyes might come back anytime Makoto began fast-forwarding the video and looking for anything suspicious. After celebrating by eating supper with her friends, Kirigiri returned to her ship stateroom, changed her clothes, and lay in her bed.

"Seems like that guy was lying.. Of course he was." Just when he wanted to exit the video player, a familiar voice sounded from the device's speakers.

"Hi Kiri, I hope that you won't mind me joining you on this hopefully long night. I was wondering if you would want to investigate the hopeful body of mine~" Junko said trying to imitate Makoto's voice.

Kyoko recognized the Ultimate Despair's voice and immediately rolled aside and jumped out of her bed to grab a knife from a plate that was lying on a table.

"Aww that's cute, you gonna kill me with this?" Enoshima asked in her Kawaii persona.

Kirigiri turned on the lights while keeping her eyes on the intruder.

"That's me again!" She cheered and sat up on the bed. "Wait! Don't call for anyone if you don't wanna be seen as some crazy bitch. I'm dead don't ya remember? Duh, I died two times! You're paranoid!"

"Let's see." Kyoko grabbed a fork off the table and threw it at her persecutor. It flew through her like she was a ghost.

"Surprised? Scared? Oh don't worry I was just joking! You're not mentally ill, you really do have me in your head, physically! I mean, me installed onto your brain if that makes sense to ya." Junko got up. "Anyways uh, I'm not here to make you despair or stuff like that, this bitch in front of you is officially retired! You can treat me as your, friendly spectator!" She smiled with her eyes closed.

Kirigiri was a fast thinker so in just a few seconds she came to the conclusion that Enoshima is, unfortunately, telling the truth. She really did somehow upload herself into her mind.

"How can I get rid of you?" She questioned in her cold voice.

"You can just go ask Kamukura for help. And lose your job, and your social status by the occasion. I mean, who knows what Junko fucking Enoshima can do to one's mind right? You could be seen worse than a remnant!" The Ultimate Despair told.

"I'll find another way then." Kyoko ignored her and lay back in her bed.

"Acting all tough huh? It's no use, I can see all your thoughts. That's right, I'm the first person who'll see what Kyoko Kirigiri herself really thinks! So hyped!" She cheered.