Chapter 18:

Recap:

*at the boarding house*

The doorbell rang and Dean stood up. He opened the door and his mouth fell open.

"It's been a long time," the female voice smiled and the oldest Salvatore was stunned.

"Rebekah," he gulped.

"The one and only," Rebekah smiled and Dean laughed as he hugged her.

* * * * * *
Chapter 18:

Dean and Rebekah were astonished to have seen each other again after more than a century.

"How did you find me?" Dean smirked at his former love.

"I saw this girl, Belle, at my house. Naturally, I did some digging and found out from a reliable source that there was a third Salvatore brother," Rebekah smiled. "So, I put two and two together and here I am,".

Dean chuckled as he looked at her. "I've missed you," she murmured.

"That's why you left me that night. 1867. A dreary Tuesday. We were up on the quarry. You said your brothers wanted you leave Rome, someone was following you. I wanted you to take me with you, but you didn't,".

"To protect you. My father would have killed you just to get to me."

"Maybe it was for the best," Dean smiled. "At least I met Belle." As soon as Dean mentioned Belle, Rebekah stiffened as she got jealous.

"So you're sleeping with the bitch too?" she rolled her eyes.

"What?!?!? Hahahaha. No!! She's my best friend! She's more like a sister," Dean rolled around laughing and Rebekah looked relieved.

Damon walked in and he frowned when he saw Rebekah. "What are you doing here?" he asked in a rude tone.

"Little brother! Have some manners," Dean grinned. "This," he spoke as he looked at Rebekah, "Is my love. The girl I was telling you about." Rebekah smirked as Damon's mouth dropped open.

"WHAT?" he asked in a horrified tone. "You're with a freaking original?"

"Yeah." Dean chuckled. "Hey, at least it's not a Petrova,".

Damon scowled as he nodded. He sped out, leaving the old lovers to reignite their passion.

*At Elijah's apartment*

Katherine was seething as she prowled the room. She had just seen Belle and Elijah acting all loved up.

"How dare that tart swan in and take Elijah away. No one does that to Katherine Pierce and lives," she growled darkly as the veins around her eyes popped out. She had overhead Belle telling Elijah that she was living at the boarding house. "At least I'm invited in." Katherine smirked as she pulled off her top. She sped into the shower; making herself beautiful for Elijah.

*1 hour later*

At the boarding house, Elena was talking to Damon and Caroline as Dean and Stefan talked.

"So. You're a bit of everything, huh?" Tyler asked Belle.

"Looks like it," Belle smiled.

"Cool. I'm a Hybrid," he nodded.

"One of Nik's" Belle asked in a surprised tone and Tyler was stunned. Before he said anything, there was a groan with a mutter of "Oh, please."

Elena groaned as Katherine walked in. "You look fat." Katherine smirked as she winked at Stefan.