Chapter 22:

Recap:

"That girl whom you speak of, Rose, she died. She died on that day, when you told her that her love had died. You remember? During the 1920s." Without another word, Belle sped away.

Klaus grunted in frustration before he sped away too.

*at the boarding house*

Belle was now in her room, with Elijah next to her. The duo were laying together in silence, each content with their life.

********
Chapter 22:

*A couple of days later*

"So..." Rebekah smiled "What do you think?" They were at a fitting for dresses. Rebekah had compelled the manager to shut the shop for the day. She was holding up a beautiful crimson dress in front of her as she looked into the mirror. Belle was behind her, on the couch as she thought.

"Honey, do you like the dress?" Rebekah asked.

"Huh?" Belle looked at Rebekah before he eyes fell on the dress. "Bloody hell. That's a beautiful dress. You should get this one."

"You reckon?" Rebekah murmured.

"Yup! Plus the engagement party is tonight so we can't really get another dress in time for tonight."

Rebekah snapped her fingers and a compelled assistant walked towards her. "I'll take this, find me some shoes to go with this. I'll take that dress too. Belle, your turn to pick a dress."

Belle liked a beautiful midnight blue dress and picked up it up from the railing. The price tag was $1600. "I like this. Blue is Elijah's favourite colour, hopefully he likes it."

"He'll love it!" Rebekah smiled. She watched as Belle picked up a pair of high heels. Belle noticed that the original was staring at her.

"What?" Belle smiled as she handed the compelled assistant the dress and shoes.

"Nothing. I'm just happy you're with Elijah. You see, for the last few decades or even centuries, he was heartbroken. I had never seen him like that. But, now. I've never seen him so happy and so full of life."

"That's what I could say about you and Dean!" Belle laughed. "Seriously though. You two were made for each other."

Rebekah smiled at Belle. "Mam, your bags are done. You can take them free of charge." The compelled assistant handed the two girls large bags.

"Thanks, sweetheart." Rebekah waved and Belle chuckled. The two girls walked out of the top designer shop and people could not help but look at them.

"Where next?" Belle asked.

"Food. I could murder a cute blond haired man." Rebekah winked.

"Nu uh, you aren't gonna kill anyone." Belle mouthed sternly and Rebekah laughed as she threw her bags into the back of the compelled range rover.

*20 mins later*

Belle was fiddling with her spoon in her cup of tea as she listened to Rebekah talk.

"I wonder how Stefan and Damon will act on the wedding!"

Belle looked up. "At least you and Dean told them and your brothers about your engagement together." Belle chuckled as she remembered yesterday.

*flashback*

"So." Rebekah spoke as she took Dean's hand into her own. She addressed the others. They were at the boarding house. Elijah looked amused. Belle was smiling. Stefan looked worried. Damon was looking bored. Klaus, however, looked annoyed.