Chapter 14.

Recap:

Belle's POV:

I can't believe it. I'm in the USA, the very place I didn't want to return to after my hellish life. I bit into my bagel and was aware that Dean was staring at me. I was glad that I met him when I did, he's made my life a little more tolerable these past few years. I put my bagel down and took off my jacket. My gaze fell on the faint mark on my wrist. Tracing it softly, I smiled as I looked up at Dean, hoping he didn't notice. Thankfully, he didn't see.

**********

Chapter 14:

No one's POV:

Belle was asleep in her bed as Dean sat in the living room. The woman had a restless night so her friend advised her to have a lie in.

Her shut eyes twitching, Belle dreamed of her previous life.

*flashback*

"Does it hurt?" a brunette murmured as the tall man held her hand.

"Not much, beloved, the pain goes quicker than it comes," he smiled comfortingly. But the girl still wasn't convinced. She shut her eyes and waited for him to bite her neck. Opening one eye, she was surprised to see he was amused.

"I thought thou was to bite me?" She asked as she almost giggled.

"When thou art ready, I will," the man chuckled as he pressed his lips on her forehead. The girl snuggled in the man's strong chest and giggled at her foolishness. 

*end of flashback*

The girl woke with a gasp as she looked around the dark room.

"Belle? Are you okay?" A voice called from another room.

"Uh, yeah, it was just a nightmare," she called back. "Just a weird nightmare," she whispered to herself as she pictured the man's face in her head. Swinging her legs out of the large bed, Belle walked towards the en-suite. She was in a hotel, and Dean had compelled them one of the best hotel rooms. 

"What time is it?" she called out as she had a shower.

"It's just past 9pm," Dean called. "You hungry? I'm gonna order some Chinese and a pizza,"

"Yeah. I fancy a pizza," Belle called back as she rubbed the complimentary bottle of shampoo on her long hair. 

She stood under the hot stream of water as she rinsed her hair. She couldn't help but think of the man in her dreams. She touched her silver locket and closed her eyes as she thought of her lost love. 

Hearing some talking, Belle knew that food was here. She thumbed around for a towel before her hands brushed against the soft material. Sighing, she wrapped the towel around her body and her eyes fell on the small scar on her wrist. She heard a knock and tore her eyes away from the scar. Rushing to her room, she hurriedly put on her underwear and her pyjamas. Walking into the main room, Belle gasped at the sight that met her.

"Dean! What are you doing?" she gasped as she rushed between the petite pizza girl and Dean.

"Just having a snack," Dean smirked.

"When you said you ordered a Chinese, I didn't think you meant a Chinese girl!" Belle turned to face the shaking girl and smiled at her. "Mai Ling," she spoke as she looked at the girl's name badge. "You'll be okay," she turned to face her friend. "Compel her to forget," she commanded, and Dean sighed. 

After a couple of minutes, Mai Ling, the pizza girl, was on her way back to the takeaway store.

"You're such a spoilsport," Dean grumbled as Belle closed the door.