Chapter 33:

An: love the song I've attached. I love Adele. She's back with a bloody bang!! @Death_by_red_roses this is for you.

Recap:

"You're a riot, Lijah." Rose smiled up at him. "I love you."

"I hate you." Elijah murmured seriously before he grinned. "Come on, before someone gets suspicious that both of us are missing at the same time."

"I like this pent house." Rose smiled. She walked towards the large window. "You really do have a thing for views, don't you?"

"I'm a man of fine taste." Elijah walked towards her and hugged her. "One day, when all this dies down, me and you will be together."

"Forever and always." Rose smiled as she looked into Elijah's deep eyes.

"Forever and always." Elijah repeated as he looked at her rosy lips.

"I must get going." Rose whispered as her eyes lingered down Elijah's chiselled face before they too rested on his lips.

"We need to get ready." Elijah murmured.

"Yes," Rose whispered audibly as she slowly took off Elijah's suit jacket. "I really must get going."

"We can't face my sister's wrath." Elijah whispered as he slowly took off Rose's jacket.

******
Chapter 33:

"Ready?" Dean called up the stairs.

"Almost!" Rose called back. She turned to the man in her window. "You should go! Dean might hear you!"

Elijah chuckled. "I'll see you later." He kissed Rose's lips and sped away. Moments later, Dean sped in. "What?" Rose asked.

"Who were you talking to?"

"No one." Rose murmured. She had put a spell on her door, but Dean could hear faint chatter.

Dean rolled his eyes. "I know when you're lying. Tell me the truth, Rose."

"Fine." Rose mumbled. "It was...Klaus...yeah. He was asking whether I had a date for the party."

"And...you said?" Dean asked anxiously. "Please, babe, tell me you said no."

"I said no." Rose smiled. "I can't hurt Elijah like that, no matter how much I hate him."

"I'm sorry." Dean enveloped Rose in a warm hug and she sighed, breathing in his safe scent. "Everything will work out with Elijah."

"Hope so." Rose mumbled in Dean's shoulder. She felt bad for lying to her best friend. "I'm a fighter." She looked at Dean and smiled. "I'll be fine, Deano."

"Of course you will." Dean smiled encouragingly. "You're the strongest person I know. Especially after what you went through with Oscar."

Rose nodded. "So. Are the others ready?"

"Yes." Dean looked at Rose's body. "Haha! You're not even dressed! Hurry up, darling, Rebekah will go mad."

"Sorry." Rose chuckled. "I got busy with that errand and...yeah, things happened." Rose looked at the clock. "Fuck, we have about 35 minutes until the party starts. Why couldn't you just have it here? It would have been easier."

"Oh...well," Dean seemed to glaze over. "I don't know. I suppose the boarding house was too small."

"Okaaay." Rose frowned. "Anyhoo, kindly step out, Deano, so I can get changed."

"Okay." Dean laughed. His phone rang and he sighed. "Hey, Bekah? What? I'll be there soon. You want me there now? Okay. Babe, I'll be there in a couple of minutes." He cut the call off. "I..."