Chapter 36:

Recap:

*a few hours later*

After spending time away the penthouse, Rose was walking home and Elijah had gone to meet one of Kol's witch friends. Rose walked and smiled as she looked at the grey sky, which was darkening slowly. Her phone rang and she sighed. "Tommy? Hey, what's up? No, I'm on my way. Yeah." Rose stopped walking and froze. "Tom, I gotta go, I'll see you later. Don't leave the boarding house." She whipped around. "What do you want from me?"

"Patience." Mikael crooned. When Rose raised her eyebrows, Mikael chuckled as he stared to talk slow steps towards her. He was surprised that she did not tense up. "Surely you have heard all about me?"

"Just that you're some deadbeat wanker who killed your kids after abusing them." Rose glared at him.

"Ah, Elijah has filled you in. I see."

"It was the Salvatores, actually, and your daughter told me about the abuse." Rose glared at him coldly. "How could you treat your own flesh and blood like that?!"

"Niklaus was not my flesh and blood and I still taught him who was a man and who was a boy." Mikael chuckled.

"Why are you here?" Rose asked.

"I hear you're a unique one. Part witch, part human and vampire. You even have a heart beat." Mikael chuckled as Rose's heart skipped a beat. "I need your help, Rosabelle."

"Help you with what?" Rose asked. "How did you know my name?"

"I know everything." Mikael looked at Rose and smirked. "Help me drive a stake through Niklaus' heart. Fail to help me, I will drive a stake through your brother's."

Rose looked into Mikael's steely eyes for a long time before she smiled. "You have a deal." Mikael looked surprised as a cold sneer played on his aged face. "What?" Rose smirked. "Are you surprised?"

"I thought you liked Niklaus, what with all the chemistry those in your company have to suffer."

Rose chuckled. "You're barking mad! I don't have any sort of chemistry with Nik!" She looked at Mikael. "Let's do it."

"If you double-cross m-"

"I wouldn't dream of it." Rose murmured. "Where can I find you?"

"I will contact you and find you." Mikael walked away and Rose frowned before she sped away. Sliding down the door of her penthouse, she sighed. How could she help kill Klaus when he was the one who saved her?

**********

Chapter 36:

It had been almost a week since Rose's encounter with Mikael, during which time she stayed away from Klaus as she thought of a way to kill the hybrid. After all, it was her brother or Klaus. Rose could not lose Thomas, not now, not ever. "Hello?" Rose blinked, Rebekah was staring at her. "You're away with the fairies again."

"Sorry," Rose chuckled. She had not told anyone of her deal with the devil, not even Elijah. "So, what's the plan?"

"A movie and then shopping!" Rebekah grinned.

"Great." Rose smiled. Dean was staring at her, he knew something was up with his best friend. "What?" She chuckled.

"Nothing." Dean painted on a fake smile.

Rebekah's phone rang and she groaned as she ignored it. "I can't wait to get married." She sat in Dean's lap and kissed him. Rose pulled a face as she smirked. Rebekah's phone rang again. "I have to take this." Rebekah sighed as she looked at her phone. Rose nodded and Dean looked worried. After Rebekah sped out, Rose couldn't help but eavesdrop.