Chapter 50:

Recap:

"I don't know who any of you people are!" Dean backed away.

"He's lost his memories." Rebekah fell to her knees and sobbed as Dean stared at her, startled.

"Sabine warned this would happen." Klaus murmured.

"What?" Rose snarled.

"When will he remember?" Elijah asked, "Niklaus?"

"It's permanent," Sabine spoke as she walked in with a smirk.

"You did this on purpose?" Rose struggled to keep calm.

"Least I could do after you insulted me." Sabine chuckled.

"You bitch..." Rose stalked over towards Sabine, her eyes dark with fury.

"Bring it..."

Chapter 50:

****

"Rose, no," Elijah tried to pull her back.

"I'm gonna kill her," Rose pulled herself free. "No, Eli, it's my fight."

"Stop this," Elijah grabbed Rose harshly.

"Eli," Rose shoved him off, "my fight,"

Elijah changed tact and glared at Klaus. "Niklaus... stop this madness."

"I am not Sabine's keeper," Klaus laughed.

"She'll kill Rose, damn it!"

"Not before I kill the bitch," Rose spat as the two women circled around each other.

"You can try," Sabine held her hand up, "Phanto- urgh!"

"I'm a witch too," Rose had thrown Sabine back with the magic from the talisman. "What's the matter, bitch? You forg- urgh," Rose stumbled back as Sabine began to get the upper hand. She gasped, having had the wind knocked out of her. "Damn."

"Ros-" Elijah pulled her up.

"I can do thi-"

"Stop!" Dean covered his ears as he began to back away.

"Hey, it's okay," Stefan murmured as he reached out to Dean.

"No!" Dean gasped as he felt the wall behind him. "No, please, s- stop!"

"It's okay," Rebekah whispered as she looked at her fiancé. "Dean-"

"Stop!" Dean's voice echoed.

"Dea-" Rose was distracted as she looked at her cowering best friend, "Dean, it's gonna be oka- fuck!" Rose had been thrown back into the roaring fire place, where the logs of fire rolled out. "Ouch." Rose grunted as she pulled her burning cardigan off. She looked at her burns, startled that they were not healing. 

Elijah was about to make a move when Klaus stopped him. "Leave it, brother."

"She'll kill her! What is the meaning of this, Niklaus?!"

"Stop this!" Rebekah screeched, "you're scaring Dean!"

"Rose," Elijah grabbed her by her forearm, "no. Leave it."

"She's the cause of this." Rose pulled herself free. "Come on, bitch, face me like the woman you proclaim to be."

Sabine laughed before she threw Rose into the cabinet.

"Damn it, not the booze," Damon was panicking as he stamped on the rug to put the fire out. "Stefan, help me move them!"

"What?!"