True Colors (Preveiw)

“Well were the hell have you two been all day?”

Uh Oh…

“Well you know Danny it’s this thing called a walk…”

“Don’t get smart with me young lady! When I go upstairs to talk with you because you know I just want to spend some time with my little sister she’s not there, and neither is her hunk of a boyfriend…”

“He is not my boyfriend!” and I pointed to Ace.

He looked a little hurt but my sister started talking again…

“Uhuh you know since you both came out of the woods and he looks like he just put his clothes on really fast!!

Noah the woods is not a place to have sex, that is why bed where made… I thought you had some common sense at least!”

“But we-”  she cut me off…

“I have to go and do some stuff, just don’t forget to use protection!” she said this while walking backwards towards the house and pointing a finger at me!

“But We did-”   “ I don’t want to hear it NOAH!” and she was inside and gone….

I cannot believe that my sister thought I just had sex in the woods…

Then I heard laugher to my right and I turned and playboy was standing there laugh…

I gave him a glare and he just kept laughing harder..

“I didn’t know you were that easy Noah, I guess I should have gave it a try….You know since I’m the better looking brother!” He just had a smirk on his face as mine got angrier…. I heard a growl behind me but I ignored it…

I gave playboy a glare and started chasing after him, we were running around the front and backyard, for about 5 minutes until I saw playboy fall on the ground and I caught him.

Just as I was about to start punching him, someone is pulling me back by my shirt and stood in front of me…

It was Ace, I put by hand on his back her growled but the thing that worried me the most was that his body was shaking all over and I didn’t understand why…

“Go inside Noah...” He sounded really angry…

“But-”

“NOW, Noah!”

I shrunk back and listened to him, I moved towards the doors walking backwards to watch every move. By the time I had made it to the door playboy was off the ground and wiping the dirt off his clothes.

“Noah…” he said in a rough hard voice. I walked into the house but stayed at the door, but I closed so he thought I went in. The look on playboys face was actually kind of sad; he looked very scared like I wasn’t sure why Ace would never hurt him would he??

Ace started to circle around a Declan, when I saw his face it was one of the scariest things I had ever seen, but it didn't, make me afraid of him…

I felt someone put their hand on my right should and it frightened me that I jumped. It was Jake he grabbed my arm in a soft way and started to walk me to my room.

“Stay in your room Noah, you shouldn’t have to see what happens next. I think your T.V works watch a movie and when it’s okay to come out I’ll come and get you okay??”

“Okay Jake…”

“Noah you don’t leave this room, not for even a second. You only come out when I come and get you okay, no one else me okay??”

“Yes Jake…”

He turned around and left my room her shut the door I heard him got down stairs. I was really nervous as of why Ace was like that. I remember him saying that they were over protective and possessive of their mates but would he really hurt his brother for just fooling around??