I Didn't See This Coming -.-

~At the ending there is a part were younger people should not read since it is not PG-13 it's not like super duper bad but it get's a little heated but nothing really happens!

We walked, well he walked to the house and I could see the rest of the brothers running towards us with towels galore in their arms.

Ron ran up to us pilling his towels on me completely freaking out.

“OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY, YOU’RE NOT DEAD THAT’S GOOD!!!”

The rest of the brothers were running back to us and pilled blankets on me and freaking out like Ron is was really cute and very funny.

I started giggling and then I was full out laughing. We got into the house and we went into a room. It had black leather couches, a HUGE flat screen Television and arcade games.

The walls were a dark red/maroon color. Ace placed me on the couch right in front of the t.v and he maneuvered the blankets so they were surrounding me.

He kneeled so he was eye to eye with me and he caressed my face.

“are you okay?” he asked me softly

“I’m perfectly fine, but I forgot my pillow”

When I mentioned my pillow I spoke lower. He chuckled and whispered in my ear that he would have my pillow back by the time I went to sleep.

All the boys sat around and we just laughed and talked about everything and nothing. We then decided to watch a movie and they let me pick. When I said I wanted to watch The Breakfast Club all of them but Ace groaned and complained. Well let’s show you the conversation.

“Let’s watch… the Breakfast Club!!!” I said excitingly

They all groaned and started to act like children.

“Really Noah why did you have to pick such a pansy movie!!!” of course the boys would call it a pansy movie.

“Noah I’m gay and I hate that movie” Ron of course I thought at least he would have liked it. (Sorry if anything offends anyone)

They all gave me the stink eye including Jake and Ashton. I thought maybe this would be the time that I could work on my acting skills.

I was giggling in my head.

I sniffled and started the fake tears.

“You guys I almost died and now you’re going to complain about a movie I wanna watch.”

As I was saying this for dramatic effect I threw my hands everywhere. I was laughing my ass off in my head.

The moment they saw more tears they stopped and I could see the panic look on their faces. I felt breathing on my ear, I heard Ace chuckle and I almost broke character. He knew exactly what I was doing.

“Oh Noah we were just kidding we would love to watch the movie with you it’s our favorites.”

I started giggling and poked Ace to get the movie and put it in.

“YOU TRICKED US!!!”  They all gasped and I giggled.

“Yepp, and Ace played along” Ace had walked back into the room and laughed.

We all sat down and watched the movie, I loved the ending when he raised his hand.

When we finished it was dark out and Ace picked me up bridal style.

“Night guys” I waved to them.

“Night Noah”

When we got into Ace’s room he set me on the bed and I got a chance to look around.