Dream

~Noah~

The Sun was shining on my face and it hurt my eyes when I went to open them. I looked over at the clock and it was eight in the morning.

 I groaned and got up. When I looked in the mirror I had paint all over me! Oh My God it was all a dream seeing my best friend and Ace….

Of course I would dream that all up.

“NOAH, BREAKFAST!”

Someone actually made breakfast; I thought none of them could cook. I headed down stairs and I guess I forgot but I still had paint all over me.

“Wow Noah nice look.” Playboy had a smirk on his face and I just wanted to slap it off.

I glared at him and went to go slap him but someone caught my hand. I felt that shock in my hand from the person; I knew right away who it was...Ace...

“He’s not worth it Noah. Just got get showered and dressed and then come down for dinner.”

I headed back upstairs and got a shower, and looked at myself in the mirror and thought of my dream.

What if I really did get a new wardrobe and style? Maybe I could get ace to like me because I think that dream was a sign, for some reason I like ace and I hardly know him.

That doesn’t happen to me often I’ve never really liked a guy so it feels weird.

There was another thing in my dream that makes me think, Natasha!

I think I might call her up I miss her so much. I went to grab my phone from my bedside table but when I opened the door there was someone sitting on my bed…

“Wow didn’t know I would get a show freak!”

I gave playboy a glare and started hit him and try to get him out of my room.

“Didn’t know you had such a great body for such, a freak!”

I kept hitting him and trying to get him out and he wasn’t budging.

“GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU CREEP!!”

“DECLAN GET THE HELL OUT OF NOAH’S ROOM NOW!” I heard someone yell up.

“Well hurry up geek I am hungry and Ace won’t let us eat without you so hurry up.” After that he got up and left my room.

For a second I thought it was Ace when I saw him, but of course that’s just wishful thinking.

I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast.

“Finally, you took forever like really how could it have token you so long not like it would help.”

I gave him a glare then smirked when I heard a loud slapped and saw Ace smack him in the back of the head.

We all sat down and ate breakfast; they made eggs, toast, and all that other breakfast stuff.

Once we finished I helped clean up breakfast and did the dishes. It was the least I could do since they made breakfast and I know I never will because I can’t cook.

Once I finished I left the kitchen and headed up stairs to my room and called Natasha.

“HELLO!”

“Hey Tasha it’s me Noah.”

“NOAH, OMG WHAT’S UP? I HAVEN’T TALK TO YOU IN SOO LONG.”

“Tasha we talk almost a week ago…”

“I know but it just feels like forever you know since you’re my best friend and all.”

“Sure whatever, I need your help with something, do you think that you can come here for a couple of days?”