A Horrible Day

When I woke up the sun was shining in my face since the blinds/curtains hadn’t been properly closed. I was squinting and trying to look around but the sun was very bright.

When my eyes finally got use to the light I looked around and at first I didn’t recognize were I was , it then finally came to me that I was in Ace’s room and that’s where I had fallen asleep. I then remembered that I had fallen asleep in the morning, I guess it was the afternoon.

I heard shuffling and things moving around. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, Ace was cleaning his room it actually looked very clean it also looked like it had a lot more room.  Our eyes met and we both grinned at each other.

“How was your sleep, sleeping beauty?”

“Good” I yawned and stretched my body upwards, so my arms were in the air and my chest had pushed forward. Ace was looking at me and my chest, he licked his lips and I rolled my eyes.

“What time is it?”

“About 9…”

“Wait a minute it can’t be 9 since I fell asleep around 9 and it is definitely not night.”

“It’s 9 am the next day, Noah you slept for about 24 hours more or less, and you slept all day yesterday.”

“Oh…I must have been very tired.”

“Well you were up all day the day before and all night as well, you would have to be tired so sleeping for 24 hours was definitely okay.”

He walked towards me and kissed me on the forehead and took my hands to pull me out of bed.

When my feet hit the ground it was cold and I shivered and wrapped my arms around myself. I think someone had made the house temperature a little too cold.

I felt Ace trying to lift my arms over my head, I looked over my shoulder at him and he was a holding a hoodie in his hand that I figured was for me since he was trying to lift my arms. I lifted my arms for him and he pulled the hoodie over my head, it smelled exactly like Ace, I can’t fully describe it but it was very delicious just think of your favorite smell YUM!

He then handed me a pair of sweat pants for me to slip on since I was only wearing boxer shorts of short shorts whichever is preferred.

“You know I have my own clothes up in my room which is like 2 seconds away right?”

He gave me a look that said “I don’t give a dam your wearing my clothes weather you like it or not…”

I rolled my eyes and slipped on the sweatpants, I had to roll the top and bottom since they were too big for me. I grabbed his hand to go to pull back to the bed to lie down but he dragged me towards the door than downstairs.

Surprisingly all the boys were up and there was breakfast on the table, all ready to eat. I smiled at them all and they smiled at me.