Laughs and Giggles

I looked around my room and then at the clock. It was 2am I looked at my window and I saw that it was down pouring rain. There was thunder and lightning.

I’ve always hated thunder and lightning it always scarred me. I stood up and quickly changed into some pajamas. I got really scarred when the lights flashed on and off tears started to form. I went to the door that led to Ace’s room.

When I opened it his light was on and two figures were sitting in the sitting area of his room. The door squeaked and both the heads snapped over to the door they stood up and started to walk over.

 The lights went out and this time they didn’t come back on. I jumped and bolted it to one of the figures and he eloped me into a hug. I knew it was ace since his sent was so indescribable. I guess he could feel my tears through his shirt, since his hand came down and whipped most of them away.

“Can-I-St-ay-wi-th-y-o-u-to-nig-ht???” I asked while hiccupping through my words

“Of course.”

He pulled me over to the bed and helped me lay down I laid my head on his chest and breathed.

Every time the thunder would go I would jump and whimper, he would have to calm me down by shushing me and telling me everything was going to be alright.

I felt a dip in the bed behind me and someone pressed there chest against my back, they put their arm around my waist.

I knew it was Keegan since I felt the electricity feeling since both him and Ace were touching me. I felt more calm and I sighed and relaxed. I felt both of them kiss my head and i8 fell asleep in the arms of my mates.

~

When I woke up I was nice and toasty, it was very warm and it felt so nice. I felt arms wrapped around me, I then remembered last night I smiled and snuggled more into them.

Then my moment was ruined since I had to pee very badly. I opened my eyes and both of them were still asleep and they had me wrapped tightly in between them. I really had to go so I had to think of a way to get them off me but still keep them asleep.

I was able to wiggle and get out of their arms. They moved and their arms went searching I am going to guess for me. Thou instead thy found each other and it was so adorable how they were holding each other.

I giggled and went to my bathroom and went pee. I changed into a pair of shorts and a nice green top; I put a belt on and some converse. (Link to Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/geek16/set?id=81789066 )

I grabbed my camera hoping that they were still in the same position sleeping. When I went in there were still there holding each other. I snapped a photo and left the room quietly and quickly. I grabbed my purse and wallet and decided to go somewhere to get it printed.

When I walked outside Declan was standing there with keys in his hand.

The connection was getting stronger between us. Sometimes I just knew what he was trying to tell me without saying anything and vice versa. It’s like how he knew I wanted to go out without me ever telling him. I also just realized that he knew when I was awake, so I had a feeling if I was awake so was he.

We got into the car and I turned my camera on. I had a picture of the boys and me, me and Ace, and all that stuff.

I leaned over to Declan and made him smile so I could snap a photo of me and him so I could get it printed.

We went to Wal-Mart and I went to the photo place to print some of the pictures.  I printed normal sized photos of me and Ace, Me and Declan, Me and the boys, and last but not least the twin brothers holding each other. I then decided to get a bigger one printed of them holding each other as well so I could put it on a wall somewhere.