Whole Different Life

So here I am sitting in a room, not even my room just a random room that I was stuffed into. After I told the boys about Nathan well things got a little hectic. My mates bursted into large wolfs, the Declan then proceeded to drag me out of the room and into this room due to the rest of the brothers bursting into large wolves as well. I could tell that Declan wanted to burst as well but he held it back to get me into this room. 

I knew as soon as he locked the door he changed because I heard the shredding of clothes right outside the door. I have no clue how long i’ve been in here but I know it’s been awhile. So what have I been doing this whole time, well a whole lot of nothing! I walked around the room which by the way is very tiny, I looked at the furniture not that there was much of it, I even inspected the windows just to keep myself busy. 

If I hadn’t been in so much trouble I probably would have caused a scene by now but I decided against that I knew it would not be in my best interest. Also it would not work in my favour since I would get in even more trouble then I already am. 

So after sitting here and doing the same dam things I did earlier I heard someone come to the door. The door opened and Declan is standing there with a vary serious face and hold the for open for me. I walk out and he closes the door and walks down the hall. I follow him into the living room were the rest of the family is sitting there all giving me the same serious face Declan is still giving me. 

I was going to smile and ask how they were all doing but I could tell that this wasn't really the right time for jokes. 

“Noah come sit over here by meet sweetheart”

I went and sat beside Patrick and Milly. 

“Sweetheart, Would you be able to tell us what happened when Nathan had approached you?”

“Ya sure, I was going to the forest for some change of scenery when i heard something behind me i turned around and there was Nathan, i went to scream and well this was are exact conversation…

“Don’t scream sweet Noah I just would like to talk, that’s all…”

“What do you want?”

“Well, I want you, but I know right now is not the time things to settle down a little and when you and everyone around you least expect it you’ll be mine for good!” 

“Like the boys would ever let that happen.”

“Well, they don’t seem to be keeping such a close eye on you right now, but I’m going to leave now but one more thing. You tell anyone about this little chat and I won’t give you any information on your daddy’s murder.”

He started to walk away. 

I ran after him but I couldn’tI catch up and then you guys had come looking for me.”

“So what made you tell us exactly?”

“Well, when I had my little talk with dad and your wife that told me to tell you because Nathan is very dangerous and well I always listen to my dad.”

I heard Ace speaking under his breathe “someone she actually listens too”

I gave him a smug look and he gave me a glare back.