4 Years Later

4 YEARS LATER

Sitting Waiting in a room…Probably the most boring thing known to man, but for me it was agony just the thought of sitting here in this room, in this chair, looking at these walls makes me sick. Having to stay in this room is unbearable why can’t I just be anywhere but here?

After about 3 hours of waiting finally someone comes. 

“Noah, Your good to come in.”

“Thank you Doctor!”

I follow the doctor into another room. This room is all white with two beds side by side. 

In one bed in a brunette with grey eyes and the other a blonde with dark brown eyes. 

My own eyes teared up a bit see my two boys like this hooked up to wires and machines. I walked over and took there tiny hands and rubbed circles.

“Mommy?” The two said in sync.

“I’m right here boys, mommy isn't going anywhere!”

My two sons laying here in the bed each has bruises on their torso and arms. How could i let this happen, my baby’s are hurt and it’s all my fault I couldn't protect them from him…

Leaving my mates was a mistake I thought everything would be okay but life has just not been good here in Nathan’s pack. Being here at the beginning was okay about a month in a found out I was pregnant, Nathan was very happy he was having kids. 

Since my son’s were born things went down hill, my boys were not Nathan’s they were my mates, since that day i’ve been beaten every day. Even to this day and I place my hand on top of my pregnant belly, he has no remorse for his biological child that isn't even born yet. This is the first time he has ever laid a hand on my kids, he’s tried before but I always took it. 

This time though my boys tried to intervene, there three years old and they act as if there sixteen. They are very intelligent, they can talk, and read like a young adult. They are very strong but I think is because they are young werewolf alpha’s. 

I cant raise my unborn baby in this environment its just not right, I need to get my boys out of here. The things is were will i go… 

I could go back to the pack but I don't know if that’s a good idea Nathan will think thats the first place I went and I cant do that to the pack. I guess i’ll just wonder aimlessly and as far from him as possible. 

When the boys get out of the infirmary there will be a party everyone will be on low security, i’ve never tried to escape so Nathan has never really been uptight about guards for me. Thats when i’ll do it tomorrow night.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, “How are the boys my sweet Noah?”

“They’ll be fine no thanks to you.”

Nathan turns me towards him,

“You watch your tone with me, I can take those kids away from you never to be seen again is that understood?”