New Guy

I passed by all the boys and headed to the front door. I saw Ace and Keegan get up but I put my hand up.

“You guys are not coming, absolutely no!! I understand that someone has to come with me but I will not deal with you two today. - I looked around and saw one of the guys that I didn’t recognize- he is coming with me!” 

When I walked out the door it was a little chilly but I knew it would get warmer during the day. The guy that I didn’t know walked out behind me and closed the door.

“So what’s your name?”

“Phoenix…” (Joe Manganiello)

Not a second later Charles pulled up in his car and I jumped into the front seat. Phoenix opened the back door and got in. Charles turned to me with his eye brow raised but just shrugged his shoulders. It was quiet in the car so I turned the radio on and the new song Royals by Lorde was playing. I started to hum to it then Charles started to sing after a couple of seconds I joined him.

But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom

Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room,

We don’t care

We’re driving Cadillac’s in our dreams

But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece.

Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash.

We don't care,

we aren't caught up in your love affair.

And we'll never be royals (royals).

It don't run in our blood,

That kind of luxe just ain't for us.

We crave a different kind of buzz.

Let me be your ruler (ruler),

You can call me queen Bee

And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule.

Let me live that fantasy.

My friends and I—we've cracked the code.

We count our dollars on the train to the party.

And everyone who knows us knows that we're fine with this,

We didn't come for money.

But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom.

Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room,

We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams.

But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece.

Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash

We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair

And we'll never be royals (royals).

It don't run in our blood

That kind of luxe just ain't for us.

We crave a different kind of buzz.

Let me be your ruler (ruler),

You can call me queen Bee

And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule.

Let me live that fantasy.

Ooh ooh oh

We're bigger than we ever dreamed,

And I'm in love with being queen.

Ooh ooh oh

Life is great without a care

We aren't caught up in your love affair

And we'll never be royals (royals).

It don't run in our blood

That kind of luxe just ain't for us.

We crave a different kind of buzz

Let me be your ruler (ruler),

You can call me queen Bee

And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule.

Let me live that fantasy.”

Charles and I started laughing and everything just felt normal. We listened to the music and me and Charles caught up. He was telling me everything that we hadn’t gotten too. I felt normal, I hadn’t felt like this in a while being with my friends and just having fun laughing and not having to worry it was so nice.

We pulled into the mall parking lot after fifteen minutes. The only reason it took so long was because it was the morning and New York gets really busy. We got out and headed into the mall. I knew I had to find a dress that would be appropriate and would also go with the shoes my dad got for me.

We walked around for hours and I was in and out of dressing rooms like there was no tomorrow. After about five hours of shopping with tons of bags that both Charlie and Phoenix were carrying I still hadn’t found the perfect dress. Until we decided to get food at the food court and I sat beside the window. When

I looked out I spotted a cute little dress shop across the street and in the window was a beautiful black dress that looked strapless but that that sheer stuff that went up and around the neck, the sheer looked to have a design of flowers. I knew that it was the dress that I wanted and that my dad would have loved.

I bolted out of my seat and the guys ran after me. when I barged into the shop the lady at the counter was a little frightened but then she smiled.

“Can I help you dear?”

“Umm… I was wondering if I could try on the black dress in the window.”

“Of course you go back to the change room and I’ll grab it.”

I went to the change room and the lady came back with the dress.

“This is the last one, I’ve been trying to sell it for weeks, I sure do hope it fits you would look beautiful in it.”

“I sure hope so too, and thank you.”

I blushed and closed the curtain so I could get changed. I slipped on the dress and zipped it up. I stepped out and looked in the mirror. It was perfect; it was elegant but still me.

“You look beautiful Noah; your dad would love it.”

I hugged and Charles and gave him a kiss on the cheek, I saw Phoenix stiffen but I ignored it.

I paid for the dress and then we decided to head home, just as I was about to get in the front seat, Phoenix sort of gently pushed me towards the door of the back seat. I rolled my eyes and got in.

~I know im the worst i've been really busy and had not had many ideas at what to write, it's very short but hopefully you all like it...