Transformation

“OH HONEY I’M HOME!!”

No Way…  “NATASHA!!!!!”

I cannot believe Natasha is here, well your probably wondering who Natasha is.

Well she is my best friend and has been well forever. She moved away when I was ten and she was twelve. She has long brown hair, and really tanned, I think she was Native American I’m not sure.

She has the perfect body, every girl could wish for. She has the perfect hour glass shape and gorgeous. She was tall and thin, with the right curves in the right place.

I jumped up from the bed and totally forgetting all about ace and what we were just about to do. I basically jumped into her arms and gave her the hugest hug.

“I missed you so much Tasha” I think I was close to balling by then.

“Awe I missed you to Noah!”

It feels so good to have my best friend here, especially since I haven’t really seen her in years.

“Well who’s this cutie?”

Oh please don’t fall for him; those were the eye’s I gave her. She gave me the questioning eyes back.

Ace stood up and put out his hand “I’m Ace.”

“Well nice to meet you Ace. I’m Natasha Noah’s best friend. I can’t believe she didn’t tell me she had a boyfriend!”

OH MY GOD! I smacked I her in the arm I cannot believe she just said that.

“He’s not my boyfriend Tasha.”

“Oh…”

Ace just looked awkward and just scratched the back of his head.

“Well I’m going to let you two catch up. Umm Noah you think I can talk to you later?”

“Umm ya sure.” I gave him a weak smile and he left the room.

“Oh my god what was that about? And what were you two doing before I came in here? You two were so close. Oh my god what are you wearing for Christ’s sake? And since when did you start wearing glasses?”

I cut her of “Natasha calm down one question at a time. Okay so I think we were going to kiss... –“she squealed. “And I’m wearing clothes duhh, and I don’t wear glasses, I just like them their comfy.”

She started to walk over to my closet; I was going to stop her but there too fast.

“OH MY GOD we are so going shopping, your closet is full of ugly gross clothes what are you thinking.”

She dragged me out of my room and down stairs.

All the boys were downstairs watching television on the couch. Including Ace it felt very awkward.

“Well we’ll see you boys in a couple of hours were going to do some shopping.”

Oh Lord kill me now!!!Please!!

She dragged me out of the house and in to the mall. This by the way was 45 muintes away. We talked the whole way and as we shopped.

She decided that I need a whole new look and all new clothes. We shopped the rest of the day and all night and the next day. It was a huge mall, the mall was owned by her father so the shops were open all night as long as she wanted.

We got my hair trimmed and added a little color, she broke my glasses and wouldn’t let me buy a new pair and got me all these really revealing clothing.

She made me put on a new outfit before we left the mall and back to the house. When we got back it was semi-dark. All the boys were in their room and we brought all of the bags up stairs to my room, and dropped them on the floor.