Connecting

We pulled into the drive way and I just really wanted to see the guys, I just had this feeling in me that just makes me wanna hug them all and apologise.  I got out of the car and grabbed my bags and raced inside.

Everyone was sitting around just talking and watching television. I dropped my bags and ran/fast walked over to ace and smashed myself into him. I wrapped my arms around him and I could tell he was surprised by my sudden movements.

He finally got over his shock and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I dug my head into his chest and breathed him in, I just knew everything would be alright but something was missing. 

I looked to my left and Keegan was sitting there.  

I held my arm out for him to join the hug and he jumped at the chance, I could see the sadness in his face turn to complete happiness. I held my two boys in my arms and they held me we stood like this for god knows how long.

I just couldn’t get over the bad feeling in me and having the two of them around just made me feel complete and whole.  They made me happy and feel secure I knew I wasn’t mad at them any longer and or angry because they were my world.

When I pulled away from the two of them they had these cute little frowns on their face and I swear nothing could every make me laugh as hard as I did in this moment.

Just the way they looked at me just so adorable. I couldn’t help myself because they are like little puppies, and the funny irony is that they basically are dogs and it just makes me laugh.

I looked at my watch and we had been cuddling for about 20 minutes, it did not feel like that at all.

“Hey guys” I waved to everyone in the room, which thankfully were minding their own business, I didn’t feel so embarrassed.

They all said hello in unison of course, they know I hate it when they do that but they keep doing it.

I grabbed my bags that I dropped on the floor and walked to my room, my two little puppies followed and I just chuckled to myself, if they knew there nickname I would not be in a good position.

“What’s my our beautiful chuckling about?” I looked over to Ace and just smiled.

“Nothing…”

I dropped my bags on the bed and turned to the twins.

“You know you guys look like cute little puppies when you from like that, your my little twin puppies.” I chuckled, their faces were so adorable.

The look they gave me was very threatening but I couldn’t help myself but chuckle again.

They started walking towards me with straight faces and I knew I was going to get it; I kept stepped back trying to get away from them. They grew closer and I ran out of room I had hit the wall.

I was trying to think of ways that I could get around them by either ducking or sliding but there was no way not with how small my room is. They were way to big they take up so much room.

They pounced at me and all I felt was being tickled my two sets of hands and I was giggle and laugh. I tried to get free of their grip but they were to strong and I definitely wasn’t fast enough.

We were moving around the room when I got free of their grasp and darted out of the room. I ran out of the house with them on my toes and me taunting them.

“You’ll never catch me, my cute tiny twin puppies!!”

They chased me around the yard for hours, eventually me and Ace teamed up in Keegan and we got him good, Ace caught him and held him to the ground while I tickled him. It was so much fun to just relax and have some fun and not think so much, I felt very care free.

The three of us were laying in the front yard I was in the middle and we were just looking up at the stars. Our hands behind our heads just lying there relaxing not having to worry about anything for a little while.

I don’t think I felt this carry free and happy, truly happy since I was a kid.

I rolled to my left and laid my head on Keegans chest. I felt him pull me closer and my body was up against him, his hand running up and down my back.

I closed my eyes and just breathed in the air and listened to the night, I could hear the cars and night life all around us.

I felt like I was flying, like I was free and no one could hurt me or stop me from living my life. I was lying on a hard but comfortable cloud that was cozy and warm.

It made me feel secure, but then it started moving. I cracked my eye open and I was in my room, but I was laying on Keegan.

I looked up at him and he was fast asleep, I smiled to myself it was nice here I never wanted to leave.  When I moved to get off of him he groaned and woke up. He smiled down at me;

“Good Morning Beautiful”

“Good Morning Handsome”

He chuckled and helped me get up, the sun was shining brightly into my room. I then remembered that today was the day. This was the day that I would have to say goodbye to the person that I truly loved with all my heart my dad…

Keegan came up behind me and wrapped him arms around my torso.

“Lets go get some breakfast in you beautiful”

“I turned in his arms and placed my hands on his chest.

“I’m actually not that hungry you go without me I’m just going to get ready I’ll meet you out there.”

“Alright” he bent down and gave me a kiss, and left the room.

I grabbed my bag off the floor and pulled out my dress, and shoes. I laid it on my bed and looked at it. I decided I wanted to take a shower first so I went and did that and brushed my teeth. 

When I got back to my room I slid my dress on and put my shoes on. I ran my hands down the sides of my dress to smooth it out.

I went and finished my hair and make-up; I looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. I turned to the door and shut the light off. I walked out into the kitchen and everyone one was here dresses in suits.

They all looked at me but I ignored there looks and walked to the fridge and grabbed the milk. I got myself a bowl of cereal and sat at the counter to eat it.

When I was done I rinsed my bowl out and placed it in the sink, and turned to the boys.

“Are you boys ready to go?”

They all got up and we headed to the cars, I got in the back of the black SUV Keegan and Ace got in on both sides of me and we headed off to the cemetery.

We were listening to the radio on our way, and the song I want crazy by Hunter Hayes came on and I really liked it. I would have to make a note to remember that, the next song that came on was if I die young by The Band Perry

I sometimes wish that I could have taken my dad’s place that day, but I knew he would be angry for me even thinking like that. He always told me I would be great, and do great things and now he will never see me do anything.  

I sighed and took a deep breath, then I looked to the side and I knew that any moment I would be crying and that my world would be going down, this was because we had just arrived at the cemetery and I could see my dad’s casket…

To Be Continued...

**Hey so i am so sorry but school has been hard and its my last year so i have to be focussed, this is super short but it's becasue i want to make the funerals own chapter.. Super sorry again and i am going to try and get the next chapter out soon.

Lots of love Larissa <3