Deja Vu

Tears started to form in my eyes even more. All of a sudden I could feel a sneeze coming and I started to panic. My foot moved a little and there was a crack noise. I froze but before I knew it had happened I sneezed and it was loud.

“FIND HER, SHE’S IN HERE!”

I then heard howling outside.

“HURRY!!”

I limped/ran to the small window, and looked outside. There were a lot of wolves and I didn’t know if they were good or bad!

I guess I wasn’t quite enough since I heard him yell “SHE’S UP THERE!”

I froze (again) but then I took a step and my foot fell through the floor, I felt tugging on my foot and I could feel the rest of the ceiling breaking. The rest of the floor collapsed, but to the point where I was able to catch myself on both side and hold myself up on the remaining floor.

I looked down and a man was standing there smiling up at me. I tried to pull myself up but I was unable since I didn’t have enough upper body strength to pull up (I should definitely work on that note to self).

I saw them about to pull me down but there was more howls and they all got rigid and started to freak out.

He glared at me, but then smirked “We’ll be back for you this isn’t over” then they all ran out.

I was still hanging there when I felt someone touch my leg, I started to freak out that they came back so I started to swing and kick my legs in direction. How come I wasn’t smart enough to do this before??

“OW!!!”

“Noah baby stop kicking it’s just us!”

I looked down and Ace was standing there, he had bruises and his face well I guess his lip was busted it looked pretty bad…

He held out his arms in a way that would catch me if I dropped.

“Just let go Noah I’ll catch you.”

I was still crying and I didn’t know if I could do it. I looked at him and he gave me an encouraging look.

I dropped my arms from the ceiling and fell into Ace’s arms. He brought me close to him and I cried into his shoulder.

When I looked up the rest of the boys were in the room and playboy was holding his own hand. I had a feeling I had kicked his hand.

Ace let me down to stand but he kept his arms around my waist and my back against his chest. I could feel his breathe on my neck. I heard a big intake of air.

:Ace… Are you smelling me?”

He shook his head yes and kept smelling me. I got a little cheeped out but I figures it had to do with  the werewolf nature.