Suprise!

~Noah~

So here I am in the car with my best friend and I am not a happy camper right now. My lovely friend Natasha decided “I’m going to play the world’s worst song in history, oh and I’ll sing along to it too!”

I’m a Barbie girl in a Barbie world

Life is plastic, it’s fantastic

You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere

Imagination, life is your creation.

I smashed my head against the window over and over again, just wishing the song would end.

“Hey it’s not that bad Noah, it’s kind of perfect since we’re going to get you all dolled up like Barbie!”

I rolled my eyes and just kept smashing head into the window. The good thing was that it was almost over. Just when the song was suppose to end it started to replay. I heard Tasha giggling in the background.

“OH DEAR JESUS when will this crap ever end!!!”

Tasha just started to laugh even harder since she thought it was just so funny…

Thank goodness we pulled up to the salon, and she cut the engine. The god awful song ended thank the lord.  We got out of the car and headed inside, people started to drag me to places and torture me with things like succors and all that jazz.

As they put stuff in my hair they dragged me to get my hands and feet done. Tasha was just sitting in the waiting chairs reading a magazine, I just glared and started to hate that I asked her to do this.

They dragged me back to finish my hair as they put this gross green stuff on my face. When they were finished and took that gross stuff off they taught me how to do my make-up while they finished the last touches on my hair. The make-up routine wasn’t that bad, it was fast and simple.

After they finished they called Tasha and she just gasped!

“Oh Noah you look so different!” she had this huge smile on her face; it was like she was meeting Justin Beiber!

They turned me around so that I could look at myself in the mirror. I saw this gorgeous girl with beautiful bright read wavy hair, flawless skin, and bright Green eyes and plump red lips.

I felt so gorgeous I can’t believe that was really me in the mirror. The boys will never recognize me!!

We left the salon; we headed to the shopping mall that Tasha’s daddy owned. We shopped all night and it was very tiring, I just wanted to sleep but Tasha wouldn’t let me.

She had me in and out of the dressing rooms all night. By the time morning came around I was exhausted! We headed back to the house with a car following behind us. By the time we got back to the house it was around breakfast time.

The driver of the car got out and started to bring the bags into the house. Once all the bags were in the house the car left and it was just me and Tasha.

“Well I have got to go Noah but I’ll be back okay?”

“Aright, Love you!”

“Awe Love you too Noah!”

Tasha left and I went inside the house. When I got inside playboy was walking down stairs. He looked at the bags in confusion then he looked and me and at first his eyes popped then a huge smile came to his face.

He strutted (yes I indeed did say strutted) towards me.

“Well HELLO their pretty lady, my name is Declan. How can I be of service??” he had a very very flirty Tone.