The Letter

Dear Ace and Keegan

I’m Sorry.

Life has just changed so much from what it use to be. I use to be a care free person that would chill with her dad and watch sappy movies with her sister. Now I am mate to two powerful werewolves, my father is dead, and an evil werewolf alpha wants me. 

I Love You both so much and well I just couldn't do it anymore, there was just so much wrong.

Living without my father is probably the most hardest thing he was  my rock for everything and now with the Nathan wanting me and you guys going to war it’s taking a huge chuck of my soul that i just can’t bare. I have no one to speak to and it has just been bottling up inside. I don't want people to go to war for me, so to end it i’ve left for good. 

You shan't find me due to the huge body of water and please don't try i want to be left in peace. Please for me end the war and live a life worth living. Try peace it just might work for you. 

Ace I know your angry and you should really go to counselling for that. 

Keegan take care of him, your probably the only person who can, do the right thing for me. 

Lots of Love xoxo

Noah

This is what i had picked up, it smelled like her i can see the tear stains. 

My brother reading behind my back with his fists clenched, our hearts broken. I don't know what she means by the body of water how, we will find her and bring her back. 

I put the letter back down, Ace and I left to find her scent. We picked it up in the forest when we followed it, I then understood what she meant by the large body of water. 

The love of my life had thrown herself off a cliff all because we couldn't listen to her. 

Ace was about to jump in but i stopped him.

“WHAT!”

“She said she wants to be left in peace.”

“You want me to leave her body in a fucking river to rot!”

“Its what she wanted haven't we done enough by not listening to her!! IF WE HAD LISTENED TO HER WE WOULDN'T BE HERE STANDING AT THE PLACE OUR MATE JUMPED TO GET AWAY FORM US!!!”

He looked at me then ran back to pack house, I followed him. Life would never be the same again…