Camping!!!

“OUT!!OUT!!OUT!!!!”    I YELLED AT THEM.

They didn’t listen, but I did snap them out of their lust stage. Ace opened the shower door and grabbed my arm. He pulled me to him; I didn’t even get a chance to fight. He inspected my head and then I felt a towel wrap around my shoulder’s, I smiled at Keegan.

When Ace let me go a little I wrapped the towel around my whole body and as I was doing this they led me to my bed. They sat me down and I saw Keegan pull out a medical kit. He worked on my head a little and when he was sure that I was going to be all right he relaxed as well as Ace.

They turned around and let me get dressed. I put on a jean looking shirt that has a tie at the bottom and a pair of dark blue shorts to match. I grabbed my converse with the England style flag on them. I let my hair stay down and air dry, I added a little braid that we3nt from one side of my hair line to the other. I grabbed a new case for my phone that had different facial expressions all over it. (http://www.polyvore.com/geek/set?id=82114931)

I know I was supposed to have my date with Keegan tonight but I kind of wanted to go camping, it was just a strange feeling.

When I walked back into my room Declan was speaking with Ace and Keegan. When I came in they all turned to me with their eyebrows rose, then Declan started to chuckle.

“Camping Luna, camping really??”

Darn him he always knew what I wanted to do I couldn’t even surprise him.

“Don’t laugh, I’ve never camped before and I just have this feeling like I wanna go camping it just popped into my brain, so were going camping!!”

“Alright, Alright I’ll get someone to get everything ready.” He left the room chuckling.

Ace and Keegan we3re chuckling as well to themselves might I add. That is until I snapped my head to them and they shut up very quickly (you can tell who wears the pants in the relationship).

“Out!” I said pointing to the door.

“Aww come on babe!!” they whined together.

“OUT!!!” I kept pointing and I had an amused face when they sulked and left.

When I made them leave I grabbed my suitcase (which was really, really, really big might I add) and I started packing for my first camping trip ever. I really hope nothing goes wrong.

When I was done putting almost everything in my wardrobe in my suitcase I grabbed my teal backpack and put some books and then grabbed a purple and blue hat, it said “LA” on it.

I headed down stairs to the kitchen and grabbed a couple waters and snack from the cabinet and put them in my bag.

I left the kitchen and bumped into someone when I looked up it was a guy and he had dark chocolate brown hair and brown eyes. He smiled at me and took my hand and brought it to his mouth and kissed it.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Luna.”

“Umm…Hi…”

He chuckled (what’s with everyone and chuckling at me!) “I am Marcus.”

“Nice to meet you Marcus, you can just call me Noah.”

“Noah beautiful name for a beautiful lady.”

I blushed and hid my face into my shoulder.

“What. Are. You. Doing???”

I looked over and Declan had his jaw clenched and was glaring at Marcus.

Marcus let go of my hand and took a step back. I was very confused; Declan walked over to me and put a hand on my back.

“Don’t’ touch the Luna…”