Home

It has been a couple of days since I woke up, my regular Doctor was back thank goodness I think Danny would have ripped her to pieces if she came back, didn’t want her going to jail now did we.

They were letting me go today I was really happy, I knew that I wouldn’t be so close to her. The thing that sucked is that getting out means going back to the boys’ house were Ace can get me alone to talk about the hitting thing.

He tried a couple times in the past couple of days but someone always came in or interrupted, I was really happy when they did. It’s not that I didn’t want to tell ace about what she did to me but the fact that I just really wanted to forget it all and never speak of it. Hopefully he would let me tell the short story.

Everyone was in the room waiting with me for the doctor to come in and check me up so that I would be able to leave. When the doctor came in everyone was stiff and serious if that was possible for the boys, I didn’t even know they had a serious bone in there body.

The Doctor checked me over and gave the go ahead that I could leave. She left as well as all the boys so that I could get dressed and get out of this gross infested germy place. A nurse came in and brought my release papers and Danny signed them and I was officially discharged.

As I was finished getting dressed a nurse came in with a wheel chair and a big smile.

“Is that really necessary?”

“Sorry dear it is hospital policy.”

I made a gross face and sat in the chair, my sister started to laugh and I shot her an evil glare. We got to the entrance and I was really happy this nurse walked really slowly. We got outside and the all the boys were waiting by two cars.

The nurse helped me into the car and left. Ace got into the back seat and Danny and Pete were in the front. Everyone else was in the other car; I could imagine Tasha’s face, especially if she was squished into the back between two brothers.

We drove for a while when we finally pulled up to the boys house.  Pete grabbed the travel bag that had clothes and stuff from the trunk and we all headed inside. I was really tired, I hardly slept in the hospital after I found out she was there. I just wanted to go upstairs and fall asleep.

I headed for the stairs and looked up at them, I remember falling and Ace being right there, I remember his words telling me I would be okay, that everything was going to be fine.

“Hey were you going chicky?” My sister was very protective but I didn’t know she was that protective having to know where I was going inside the house.

“I’m really tired Danny those hospital beds are really not that comfortable, I’m just going to get some sleep.”

I walked upstairs and I heard some shoes behind me walking up as well. I headed to my door but turned to look behind me and Ace was walking behind me, our eyes locked and I smiled. I headed back up to my room and I still heard Ace following behind me.