Change of Mood

I don't remember much from today, I don't remember the rain that was pouring or the people all around me the only thing I could focus on was the casket sitting there. I sit here and think about my dad and how much I miss him already, but I knew he was in a better and happier place.

Everyone had made their way up to the casket and put a rose on it, I was the last to go. I stood up and made my way over to the casket, my legs were shaky and I felt like I couldn't breathe, but I knew I had to do this, I knew I had to say my final goodbye.

I knelt beside the casket and placed my rose on top, I feel completely empty I lent and kissed the casket when I tried to stand back up my legs wouldn't do it I felt a pair of hands on my arms pulling me up. Ace helped me back to my seat and I just sat there.

"Noah it's time to go."

I just ignored whoever it was and just stared, I saw them start to lower the casket and I just sat there, I don't remember what happened next but I couldn't stop crying I felt like I couldn't breathe I started seeing black dots and I was gone...

~~~~~~

I woke up in a haze, everything was blurry and I was very warm. When I looked to my side Keegan was laying there his head on the pillow he looked so peaceful I smiled at him he was so adorable when he was asleep.

I got out of bed and realized that I was in my room back at the pack house. I snuck out of the room and made my way down stairs, it was dark inside the house and out. I knew it was late but I just couldn't go back to sleep.

I made my way to the kitchen grabbed myself a glass of warm milk; I sat at the table and just looked out the window. I knew I couldn't see anything but I just kept looking, I knew my life had changed and that I probably wouldn't be living anywhere else, I wouldn't be going back home to New York ever again...

I think I sat there for hours before the sun started coming up, my stomach was growling but I didn't feel like eating.

"Hey Noah what are doing up so early?"

I turned around and looked at Declan, "Just couldn't sleep that's all"

"How you feeling Noah?" he sat down beside me and placed his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm okay I guess I'm just really confused at how we got back here"

"What do you mean how we got back here?"

"Weren't we just in New York early today?" I was even more confused.

"Why would we be in New York Noah? Are you alright, you're not getting sick are you?" He put his hand to the back of my forehead.

"We were at my dad's...- but...- How...-Uh uh I'm so confused! Am I going CRAZY!!!?"

That's when he started to chuckle...

"No you're not going crazy Noah I was just joking with you, you passed out and we decided to just take you back here instead of your dad's, we thought it would be less emotional."

"Oh ya I guess but what about my stuff in my room and-"

He cut me off "The boys packed your room and your sister packed everything else that she knew you would want, they are in boxes in the garage right now."

"Oh okay..."

"Have you eaten yet?"

"Umm I'm really not that hungry."

"HAHA right like I would believe you if I hadn't heard your stomach growling like a lion 2 seconds ago!"

I rolled my eyes and swatted my hands at him.