Chapter 2

Taurus POV

We all followed Ophiuchus and Phoenix like a herd of sheep as they led us to a very modern room which I am guessing is the living room

(Pics of the living rooms)

"This is the living room!" announced Phoenix as multiple people including me gasped at the glorious sight

I wonder how the kitchen and our rooms would look like...

"Ok so most of you do not know each other so we are going to go introduce each other's  in astrological order!" Declared Ophiuchus, in response  everyone nodded as Aries started.

"I'm Aries and my hobbies are doing sports I competed in my schools girls soccer team and my cousin is Sagittarius and he is the only one I knew before ending up here. I hope to get know each of you better."

Aries glanced at me as I realised I was next.

"Uhhh I'm Taurus and my hobbies are cooking. I did not recognize anyone here sooo yep and I hope we can be friends?"

"I'm Gemini and I hope to get to be everyone's best friend and I don't really know anyone here. Oh and my hobby is to style like designing clothes and styling people!"

"I'm Cancer and no not the disease. I like to swim. I know my cousin Scorpio and he and I are best friends since we were 5 and I wish we could all be good friends."

"I'm Leo and I love to surf before I somehow got here. I lived near a beach and would almost go there daily. I believe that I had not met anyone here before.

"I'm Virgo but my cousin over there calls me virgin and do NOT call me virgin but my hobby is to draw and do any sort of art , I hope we could be friends."

"Hello, I'm Libra and I like fencing. I know Pisces as we used to be in the same school. I expect us all to be grea-no AMAZING friends."

"I'm Scorpio and no one needs to know anything else."

Some people raised a brow at him but Scorpio gave them a death stare and shrugged.

"Just say your hobby please Scorpio." Said Ophiuchus

"Skateboarding..."

"Ummmmmm ok..... Next Sagittarius?"

"Finally , I'm Sagittarius but you can call me whatever you want," he grinned and winked jokingly, " I like playing video games and as you know me and Aries are cousins.

Sag turned to Capricorn expectantly.

"Oh umm I'm Capricorn and Virgin I only call you it because you call me crappycorn," responded while glaring playfully at her cousin Virgo, " My hobby is reading books and I hope we get to be friends!"

"Hi people, I'm Aquarius and you can call me Aqua wellll most people do and my hobbies are acting and I am sure we would all get along well."

"And lastly Pisces please introduce yourself." Said Phoenix.

"Hello! I am Pisces and I love doing photography and yeah! Also as Libra already said I used to be one of his classmates and I hope the days we all have together would be fun!" Exclaimed Pisces while doing a smile at the end of everyone's speech.

"Great everyone has now introduced themselves! Now  continuing the tour I would show you the kitchen and your rooms and you guys can explore by yourself and if you get lost then I am sure you would find your way back..eventually.." explained Ophiuchus.

A few moments later everyone had arrived at the kitchen. I was amazed at the beauty of the kitchen! I could make soooo many desserts and delicious dishes here!!!!!!

Leo and Sagittarius were already looking inside the fridge as everyonelse chatted to each other.

Aries and Pisces were talking about their lives before getting into the mansion, Virgo was chatting to Libra about some science and particles ( don't ask I didn't know what to write😅), Gemini and Aquarius made up their conversation by one of them speaking of sea monsters. While Scorpio and Cancer were having small talk and just quietly enjoying each other's company. Since Capricorn was just alone I decided to strike up a conversation with her. Soon Capricorn and I were talking about how our rooms may look like and I felt like everyone was having a great time. Maybe getting teleported to this place was not that bad... although it is slightly suspicious.... Well I guess I am over thinking about it. Afterall Phoenix and Ophiuchus don't look like evil people.

"You guys can now go to see your own room! We hope you like them! Also, if you do not know which room is your bedroom we made a specially made sign of your name on the front of your doors. Enjoy and if you need anything make sure to let us know by calling us," stated Phoenix , "Also the bedrooms are upstairs and the first rooms you see are your bedrooms."

"We will see you guys later," Said Ophiuchus.
As they both teleported somewherelse with a Poof and blinding white light.

(Kitchen)

————-//——————————————//————————-/-The second chapter is now done and the Pov are in zodiac order

The second chapter is now done and the Pov are in zodiac order. Also fun fact they are still all in high school and have the same age.

~Weird secrets
🍪