Chapter 25~pt3

With Taurus and Cancer (Cancer's POV)

I was currently driving although technically I didn't have to since it could drive by itself. My mind was racing as I was thinking an what me and Taurus should talk about since there was an awkward silence. Currently, Taurus was staring outside as I watched her, she was so delicate and elegant yet very stubborn and moody.

"Have you ever experienced love?" I asked. As I started mentally cursing myself feeling that this was not a good way to start a conversation to someone I might like.

Shit!!! Why did I just say that!!!

She is going to think I'm some weirdo!!!!!

"I don't know... I don't know how love feels like..." Taurus stated as she looked at me.

"Well from what I know love is when a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection and when you feel as if there was butterflies in your stomach, when you are happy to be around someone that you genuinely like, when you feel the heat rush to your face when you see them and when the only person you seem to ever think about is them." I said as I glanced at her as she smiled slightly. Her eyes seemed to be almost glowing and sparkling.

"I guess..... yeah......I have...." She said as she smiled once again.

"Love is also when you want to spend time with that person every second of your life. The person you seek comfort in, the person who always will stand by your side, the person who loves you like no one else can, yet love can also be troublesome with arguments yet they will always comes back to eachother and forgive. And the person who cares about you will always be with you through thick and thin. I like you!" I ranted not bothering to stop after she already had given me her answer I felt like crying and laughing at the same time as a swell of emotions seemed to have possessed me.

She stayed quiet as I processed the words that I had poured out.

Ughhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Why did I just say that!!!!!

Now I just sound desperate!  

Whatever call me a drama Queen uhh I mean King but I really screwed this one.

I am an EMBARRASSMENT TO LIFE!!!!!!

No wonder my father passed away with a disease that my mother never told me what it was called..................

"Cancer?" Taurus murmured.

"Yeah?" I asked as I snapped out of thoughts as my only focus was given to her.

"Is it selfish to want someone for yourself?" She asked as her hazel brown eyes stared at my blue ones.

"Mabye....." I said as I stared at the couples holding hands and giggling..

"Well.. Cancer I think I might like you! You make me feel safe and calm and you bring the best out of me. You are the kindest guy I know... so Umm I was wondering if I could be selfish just this one time and have you to be mine?" She said as she quickly stared at the window although I caught her slight blush.

My heart was pounding and I was grinning from ear to ear as I heard those words like music to my ears.

"Yeah!!" I said as I was mentally fanboying....