Cancer ♋️

Voice claims

I obviously did not make this amazing art and the credits is to the original artist.

Fun facts: Cancer can be a really sensitive and emotional guy but that doesn't mean he isn't as  tough as a rock

Fun facts: Cancer can be a really sensitive and emotional guy but that doesn't mean he isn't as  tough as a rock. When he was young he was always that one nice kid (unlike me who was secretly evil) most people liked him and he had a good amount of friends. He used to be on the swim team and won many medals. He is like a mother or should I say father to the zodiacs actually he acts more like a mother and he knows how to relax unlike *cough cough Virgo.

His height is 5'8 he is the shortest guy🥺. His crush is a certain stubborn bull but he is too shy to admit it eventhough most of the girls ship it. If you listen closely you can hear their loud squealing..

His favorite color is blue like any sort of blue. His nationality is American with French and chinese relatives. So he can actually speak French fluently. Bonjour!

Gender:Male

Cancer's characteristics include qualities like being supportive, sentimental, moody, family-oriented, and loyal. He had a big-time nostalgic feelings all the time and feels the longing in a very deep manner. He has placed a high value on family and close friends, and will go to great lengths to defend them, no matter the price.

Background: Cancer had a pretty decent life,his mother and father were intelligent and kind people and he had basically most things he needed in life. However, his mother had a complete meltdown when his father had caught a disease and had passed away. This meant that he had to look after his mother and study.

This is facts about Cancer ♋️