Scorpio ♏️

Voice claim

Fun facts: Emo, quiet and mysterious are a few words people describe him as

Fun facts: Emo, quiet and mysterious are a few words people describe him as. He is secretly a big softy on the inside like a marshmallow but on the outside is like a rock. He is also as unemotional as a rock if that wasn't obvious enough. His best friend is Cancer and they get along together although he sometimes finds everyone else annoying (me in school lol) but deep down no matter how embarrassing or annoying and stupid his friends are he will still protect them no matter the cost.

His height is 6'2. His nationality is American with French (the same as Cancer since they are cousins)

His favorite color is dark blue and black and maybe pink.. He does have a crush on A...but he is in denial.

Gender:Male

Scorpio is ambitious, intelligent, and confident. Once he sets a goal for himself, he never gives up. He puts all of his effort into achieving whatever they set out to accomplish. Scorpio men are one of the hardest workers in the zodiac.

Background: Scorpio used to be a very outgoing and social boy until he just started getting depressed after being made fun of by his classmates. He later on decided to whoever bullies his friends he would reveal their darkest secrets. Scorpio knows basically everyone's secrets since he finds them out somehow. His parents are basically never around because of work.

This facts about Scorpio ♏️