Chapter 35~They're gone..

Virgo POV

Me and Scorpio were already early and we had already arrived at the meeting place.

"Where is everyone else? It's ten already." Muttered Scorpio.

"Well should we call them?" I asked as Scorpio shrugged. I was about to call Capricorn and Gemini when they suddenly came rushing like mad maniacs.

"Sorry for being late..." started Gemini as she then noticed her surrounding and frowned.

"Where is everyone?" Capricorn asked as Scorp and I shrugged.

"We're here!" Said Cancer. Him and Taurus ran towards us as Cancer frowned. The seventy first frown  of the day- and yes I've been counting.

"Uhh where is everyone else.." asked Taurus.

What's with all the same questions??

"They should be coming soon." I replied as we all waited in silence for around 10 minutes.

20 minutes later and Gemini had enough as she picked up her phone planning to call the others.

Finally...
Was wondering when someone will cut the awkward silence.

A second later the four of them came sluggishly towards us their heads dropped. Pisces was in complete tears and the usual grinning Leo was now serious and dull. I could tell they had all been crying as the faces were all full of wet salty tears. Ok so all of us are here now. Luckily they are all safe.

Something felt off as if...

I counted and kept on only counting ten of us when there were supposed to be 11.

"Hey where's Aries?" Asked Scorpio as the four late comers glanced at eachother and said nothing before Pisces burst into tears with Leo following after soon the four of them were all crying leaving the rest of us confused.

I walked towards Pisces as I wrapped my arms around her as she sobbed on my shoulder. The warm tears against my neck.

"So would anyone care to explain?" Asked Capricorn as Aquarius sighed.

"Aries well...she...." Started Aquarius

"She's gone...." Continued Libra as we were suddenly all silent. The pin drop of awkward silence..

I looked at Pisces as she nodded for confirmation.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GONE?!?!" Yelled Scorpio as we all winced at the sudden outburst.

"I'm so sorry I tried my best to save her but they-they t-took her." Spluttered Pisces as her new found tears poured out once again.

"Don't worry Scorpio we will find her and Sagittarius. Trust me we will." Said Taurus as Scorpio rolled his eyes.

"Yeah sure keep telling yourself that. You know we won't and now all of us will disappear one by one just you watch. I don't believe in trusting others and neither should you." Stated Scorpio as his eyes narrowed. Taurus avoided his gaze and stared at the floor.

"I'm sorry." Murmured Taurus softly.

Silence again...

"Hey? Where are you going?" Asked Cancer as Scorpio started heading the opposite direction.