Capricorn ♑️

Voice claim

I obviously did not make this amazing art and the credits is to the original artist.

Fun facts: Capricorn is an intelligent and independent girl. She is the oldest zodiac girl and is like the older sister. She likes to read and she has basically a bookshelf of her favorite books. She actually likes coffee. In school she always dreaded when she had a group project since she prefers to go solo. She is a kind and sarcastic soul and she speaks 4 languages which are English, French, Italian and her favorite and most fluent one Sarcasm.

Her height is 5'8 and she is the second tallest girl in the zodiacs. Her nationality is American but she is also Italian like Virgo who is her dearest cousin.

Her favorite color is light brown and the color cream (like a really light yellow that looks kinda white aswell) She has a crush but she wants to keep it a secret. But it is Sagittarius. (Surprisingly)

Gender: Female

Capricorn is practical, independent, and self-reliant. She enjoys doing useful things around the mansion and will normally be involved in several DIY projects at once, since Capricorn is so hardworking. She is also ambitious, determined, materialistic and strong. She will keep going when others would've given up ten miles back

Background: Capricorn was an obedient child and her parents may have slightly pushed her to be perfect a little bit too much which made her insecure. Capricorn's parents were indeed rich like Virgo's since their parents supported eachother a lot and always had high expectations. Even though they may have pushed Capricorn to be the best of the best they always meant good for their daughter.

This is facts about Capricorn ♑️