Chapter 26~ week before Halloween

Virgo POV

Currently it was a week before Halloween and we have decided to buy some decorations for our mansion.

"Ok so you guys are going to pull a name out of this pumpkin shaped bucket and whoever you get you also have to buy a costume for them but you can't reveal the costume to anyone until Halloween." Announced Aries as Pisces held a pumpkin bucket while Gemini dumped the names in the orange bucket.

"So I shall go first since I thought of this idea!" Aries said as she picked up a slip and smiled.

Huh.. Pisces seems to be concentrating on the bucket a lot...

Oh wait! There was a loud tweet from a bird outside that answered my question.

Ok so now Pisces can manipulate peoples minds and so.... She is choosing what Aries will put close and the rest of us. By the bright smile on Aries' face I'm guessing she got Scorpio. Yeah I heard from my animals that Aries had a crush on him...

Pisces is definitely one sneaky person.

"So I go next right?" Asked Taurus as Aquarius nodded.

She slowly takes a slip out as she quickly peered over at her name. By the slight blush on her face I'm guessing it was Cancer since she also subtly glanced at him.

"My turn!" Chirped Gemini as she grabbed a slip she glanced at the name and grinned.

Now this might have something to do with Pisces...

Next Cancer got up and took a slip with Taurus' name as he sat down and smiled happily.

"Finally it's my turn!" Said Leo as he snatched the piece of paper that had his persons name on it.

After Leo I went to get my paper and coincidentally... I got Pisces.

I raised a brow at her as she winked.

Now this was definitely her doing...

Next Libra got up to get his slip and so on and lastly there was only one paper left for Pisces to which I believed had my name in it. She happily took the paper and sat next to me. While grinning and looking proud.

"Ok so we all go in groups of three to the car so you better start choosing your three." Stated Taurus as Sagittarius rolled his eyes.

"Me and Gemini could go together and somebody else!" Said Aquarius as Capricorn stopped her.

"Should we just do it by elements?" Asked Capricorn as everyone agreed in the end.

So my car mates are Capricorn (my cousin) and Taurus (basically my sister since we are both in the Earth element and we have got to know a lot about eachother as earth signs) ok so it could have been worse......

I was driving since the girls were too lazy. Like honestly I don't really care. However, it is great to know that we would not be having brain damage or die since I was driving. I am a very safe driver, can't say the same for the girls who were seated at the back discussing the ideas about what their costumes might look like although they didn't mention who they got.

"Hey V, you okay?" Asked Capricorn as I nodded.

"Yeah I'm alright Cap just thinking about what costume I should get for my person." I replied as Capricorn nodded.