Chapter 33~Here?

Hi! Sorry for the long wait as I said exams.. but now I don't have them this week! Ok so I don't know what to name this chapter but anyways let's get started

Sagittarius POV

I looked up and I saw a guy with black hair and bloodshot red eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked as he tilted his head slightly and smirked.

"I'm the great Ophiuchus of course!" He declared as I frowned.

He doesn't look like the Ophiuchus I know..

"You don't look like the Ophiuchus that I know..."

How this Ophiuchus looks like.

"Well

"Well... ahh of course the constellations wanted to cover the fact that I had turned my back on them and they quickly made a replacement." He answered as he grinned which only made me want to run the hell out of here.

"Any other questions? Sagittarius..." He asked.

"Where am I and where are the others?" I asked but his smile... and I knew he was defo a psycho.

"Where you are...you don't need to know the others as your little 'fwends' ohhh they will be coming soon....very soon.. don't worry Sagi but your not lonely... your perfectly.....safe.." Ophiuchus stated as I wanted to look anywhere but at him he was definitely giving me the creepy stalker vibes.

"Anything else?" He asked as I shook my head as I felt drowsy and suddenly dizzy.

The last thing I heard was a chuckle as the Ophiuchus commented something that I couldn't catch.

??? POV

"Sir they found another clue!"

"Oh really?" I said as I smiled.