Chapter 25~pt2

With Virgo and Pisces (also this would be in Virgo's POV)

I was driving at a steady pace... until someone decided to beep their horn.... Oh the lovely sound of nature.....

Pisces was on her phone scrolling listlessly and rolling her eyes and doing all the random faces she makes when she sees something that was rubbish or cool. Confusing right?

Then I took a quick glance at her as she was beet red but no she wasn't looking at me she was looking at her phone. Hmmm.... Maybe Aries texted her about something.

Slowly I leaned a bit back as I could see the phone and she was on WhatsApp texting to who I believe was Aries.

Aries💎: heyyyyy

Pisces:heyyyyy

Aries💎:so how is it with smarty pants??

Pisces:?????

Aries 💎:what I meant to say or text was how are you doing with your.... CRUSH!!!!!

Pisces:....

Pisces:I guess it's going ok we aren't talking much...

Aries:gwurrllll you better strike a convo otherwise I'm texting him later to tell him that you like him!!!!!!

—-

I felt my face heat up as I smile. My crush...likes me back.....

Pisces was now typing furiously as she seemed to be glaring at her phone.

Maybe...... I should ask her out...........

No... You don't have the confidence!

Pathetic...

I hear words swirl around my head as I sighed.

Pisces hears this and smiled kindly at me.

"So you ok?" She asked as I nodded not able to meet her eye.

"Soooo...... do you like anyone?" She whispered as if someone might hear us.

"Yeah..... I do...." I said as I smiled thinking about her.

Her face seemed to look dull as if all the color on her face had been drained out, her blue hair almost seemed to be a blue-gray color or may e it was just me....

"Oh so who is it!?" She asked as she smiled weakly.

I was confused why this question suddenly out of the blue?

"Oh uh I can't say I'm scared that she won't feel the same way...."I said as I looked into her eyes.

If only you knew that it was you....

She seemed disheartened but she still smiled as if to support me.

"Well then you should tell her! She deserves to know! She would be so lucky to have you!" She said cheerfully eventhough I could hear her slight disappointment.