Aquarius ♒️

Voice claim

I obviously did not make this amazing art and the credits is to the original artist.

Fun facts: Aquarius is a unique and loving girl. She is spontaneous and playful. She is the second oldest girl but acts more like the youngest which is Gemini no wonder they are best friends. She is shy and social and also awkward. She can also be a bit moody at times and be aloof. She used to work as a waitress like Aries and she was sometimes a bit clumsy since she once spilt coffee over a wealthy man that happens to actually be Scorpio's dad. (She obviously does not know this..)

Her height is 5'6 and is the fourth tallest. Her nationality is American but she moved to Canada when she was five and came back to America when she was ten.

Her favorite color is purple and royal blue. She has a crush on a red haired boy that sadly probably doesn't like her back although she doesn't know this yet.😔 However, she would soon like someone else..

Gender: Female

Aquarius is known to be honest, creative, passionate, altruistic, sociable, mysterious, and spontaneous. She has an eccentric unpredictability to her and she absolutely must take a stand for what she believes in. Aquarius desire to be the center of attention can sometimes mean that when ignored, they can be deeply hurt. But she is overall the most loyal friend anyone could ever have.

Background: Aquarius' parents thought of her as a mistake. She was never supposed to be alive. They think that she had made their lives more difficult and that she was a piece of work. She had been heartbroken many times and she just can't help somehow to always get in trouble. Even when it was not actually her fault at all.

This is facts about Aquarius ♒️